[Mnus49] Ambivalent - Ruok (EP)

- wax
jpls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jpls »

Red Kite wrote:It's very unfortunate for the artists, but it's very understandable for the scene. Richie is a scene icon, and when he promotes sth as cool six month ago and not now that it's getting released, then that's exactly how many people will think about it as well.
its funny that there is such concern for dj's who have
such a hard time thinking for themselves...and i wonder why it seems
many people are so bored with this supposed 'minimal' thing....
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

jpls wrote:
Red Kite wrote:It's very unfortunate for the artists, but it's very understandable for the scene. Richie is a scene icon, and when he promotes sth as cool six month ago and not now that it's getting released, then that's exactly how many people will think about it as well.
its funny that there is such concern for dj's who have
such a hard time thinking for themselves...and i wonder why it seems
many people are so bored with this supposed 'minimal' thing....
Indeed so... but in my opinion the "trainspotters" only make a very small group so I wouldn't worry too much about what the freaks on the boards say about being overplayed... some here make it sound like only Minus sends out dj's and their parties are the only ones that people go to, so if hawtin plays a record then everyone has heared it. What a load of BS :) I think that apart from Delano I haven't heared one single Minus/Plus8 dj/artist all year and I have danced and had fun anyway. Strange huh :lol:

Same with the claim of people being fed up with Minimal. Then why are so many people still discovering it and going out on the stuff? Simply because they aren't bored with it. It's again the story of every scene: as soon as it becomes bigger, you get a small group of "fans" who all of a sudden see that others like it, and they aren't so "exclusive" anymore, thus they start dissing it. That's like soooo passé darling! *Paris Hilton voice* :roll:
There's a nice word for that: fashion victims :p Music doesn't become bad because more people enjoy it, peeps. Get that into your wannabee-exclusive-and-trendy skulls please, and stop tying to destroy a beautiful and interesting branch of dance music. In this hiphop-infested world, it's already hard enough...

Just my two cents, you don't have to agree of course :)
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

I dont know guys, but i think u are just having the same old fucking conversation every time. I heard the track a lot of times and i still love it, and also... u keep forgetting that there are a bunch of more tracks on the release that u are going to freak out.. and u havent even heard them. so please stop hating and maybe u all should start making some music instead of loosing ur time on other kind of things...this post makes me sick, we are supposed to be talking about the quality of this record, not if its played by Magda or not. so whatever..
Mark O
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mark O »

When will it be available on Beatport?
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

soundtrack indeed. fuckin brilliant. can´t wait.
dj-jc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dj-jc »

Mark O wrote:When will it be available on Beatport?

i hope tomorrow but is unvailable in vinyl yet

this sh!t is pissing me off the track is fucking lovely but im really singing the lyrics in my set with a mic in the mean time
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

Coog wrote:
jorgeds wrote:
MicrominiKev wrote:Complaining about that (when you're really talking about 3 DJs) is like blaming a bartender for getting you drunk.
nuff said...
Can I buy you guys a drink?
Can I blame you for getting me drunk? :lol: