mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Dave Seaman Special Guest on Beat-Radio.com

Post by beat-radio.com »

One of the best dj's on the world
Dave Seaman will be
an special Guest on Beat-Radio.com

IF YOU ARE A DJ:

Send to us a dj mix of one or two hours. And of course if you are a dj with trayectory, i´ll give you the place that you deserve.

And if you are a dj that are starting in this world, and u have talent, well we have the filosophy that in the underground are great music.

IF YOU ARE A LABEL:

Send us your next releases

Send us all the info about the artist, the label, and the release, with pictures and the mp3 files to make a review in spanish. Thousands of people in México and Latinamerica (dj´s, club owners, promoters & fans) that we have in our database, will recieve an email with the new releases (of course only the review not the mp3 promo), and the people that read on the "Labels" section of our web. Of course the service is free. Only we need is the mp3 promo, if you want send us mixes of your artists and, is very important that if you have a "link" section put our link (www.beat-radio.com) in there.

And of course if you have an idea to make something with beat-radio.com, please write me at contacto@beat-radio.com, my MSN is erick_rt@hotmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/beatradiomusic
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

what's the connection between seaman and mnml ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Manoz_+
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

lol

Post by Manoz_+ »

seaman knows holden

thats the only connection he had with minimal

and holden thing that he got a minimal label
so
techworld comunite