Shuffled beats

- ask away
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by JayBliss »

Zoiberg wrote:
Torque wrote:If it's not funky then don't use the 909 style sequencing. Use your hands.
But step-sequencers are so nice, and with them you can do things that you won't do when playing by hand :wink:
That's what i was talking about ... i'll made a loop with Drumazon wich sounded childlish and stupid .. just turned up the shuffle knob almost half way, and magic happened. :lol:
vasquez
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vasquez »

:D
Last edited by vasquez on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shoma »

On every MIDI/Audio clip there's a setting for "Groove", you have Straight, Swing 8, 16 and 32...works well if you wanna add some funkiness
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by JayBliss »

Shoma wrote:On every MIDI/Audio clip there's a setting for "Groove", you have Straight, Swing 8, 16 and 32...works well if you wanna add some funkiness
i know about that ... but i don't really like the way Ableton makes the groove :)
Shoma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shoma »

JayBliss wrote:
Shoma wrote:On every MIDI/Audio clip there's a setting for "Groove", you have Straight, Swing 8, 16 and 32...works well if you wanna add some funkiness
i know about that ... but i don't really like the way Ableton makes the groove :)
you can do that yourself too

just turn off the grid, select everything and shift it to the right...the way you want it :P