Keystation 49e vs Oxygen 49

- ask away
Z@P
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Keystation 49e vs Oxygen 49

Post by Z@P »

Im thinking on buying a midi keyboard and i wanted to know if anybody knows the goods and bads of those two, the main difference seems to be that the keystation doesn´t have knows... but maybe someone knows another difference, maybe the response or i dont know...
thanks....

Keystation49:

Oxygen49:
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

both of them are almost the same thing...like you said it...one has knobs the other one doesn´t....my quote is that if your going to use it for live set, i will prefer knobs...if not both of them are very nice for producing...also why i know is that keystation, oxygen and m audio are like the same thing...so why you just buy the one with knobs maybe it is a bit more expensive but will have knobs if you don´t use them , someday i know you will...oxygen midi keyboard seems to be more complete..buy that one
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

m audio axiom 49
straight up it rox

its got keys....sliders...knobs....pads

honestly any midi controller is good.....the most basic one is usually ok

if it doesnt have pads....theres nothing from stopping u from hittin the keys to your hearts content

so the only issue might be sliders or knobs for other control u wont geet with pads or keys....... so maybe get a trigger finger.....and get some simple keyboard...or just get a dope one
Z@P
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Z@P »

Axiom is really nice but i was looking something cheaper, and i forgot to say that i have an evolution controller so i dont need the faders or knowbs...
I want it for home production only..so i think the better choice would be the keystation 49e.

thanks. :)
Decepto
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Decepto »

Stay away from both of them.

The drivers are absolutely horrendous.
4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 4am »

Decepto wrote:Stay away from both of them.

The drivers are absolutely horrendous.
as all m-audio gear :twisted:

i would suggest to look for an old synth, with aftertouch and some sounds inside, but it is maybe just me...