[CURLE 003] Efdemin / Tampopo (release: May 7th)

- wax
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[CURLE 003] Efdemin / Tampopo (release: May 7th)

Post by fader »

Curle 003

A. Acid Bells - Efdemin (Pigon / Dial, Liebe Detail / Germany)
B. Helicopters Got Cameras (Nightflight) - Tampopo (Gigolo, Trapez Ltd. / France)

releasedate: 07-05-2007

blabla: After Curle 1, 2, 4 and 5 here's the missing 3rd one. Efdemin (who will be soon releasing his debut album on the Hamburg based Dial imprint) totally blew us away when he sent us this monsterous track. Prepare for your dj-booth to get trampled by the trainspotting lot when you play out this one!! French gigolo Tampopo finishes off this amazing split EP with an ultra-deep and dark afterhour anthem on the b-side. Madness!!!

samples: http://www.newsdistribution.be/Play.asp ... =CURLE+003

Troy Pierce (M_nus): total super bomb, can't wait to play it. efdenim is SICK!!!!!! so good. phillip rocks.
DJ Koze (Kompakt): I really love the efdemin track and i will play it the next time. reminds me a little bit of old Plastikman stuff!! Very good! Supermusic for superpeople!
Ripperton (Planet-E, Wagon Repair, Num): massive tune!! Acid bells in my bag, will play for sure!
Ivan Smagghe: ACID BELLS IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. #1 IN MY BOX. GREAT GREAT!!
Tiefschwarz: wow, it's fantasticcc.. thanx a lot!!
Pauli (Cocoon Recordings): arrived yesterday, really good ones!! Many thanks!!
Loco Dice (DC10, Cadenza, Cocoon, M_nus): really like The Acid Bells... thanxx!
Len Faki (O-Ton, Podium): thanks a lot for the promo! Acid Bells is a great hypnotic track! love how it's building up and up! nice work! for sure in my case!
Mathias Kaden (Freude Am Tanzen, Vakant): last friday i played with efdemin and he gave me a copy of the curle 003!! i like his song a lot and i´ll play this track!! crazy...
Zip/Dimbiman (Perlon): i just picked it up from the office yesterday, i like it a lot and will check it out next weekend on a bigger system ;) i loved your release with Dub Kult and played it often. i'm also happy that you still send vinyl!
Marcel Dettmann (Berghain, O-Ton, MDR, Hard Wax): nice dark tunes... I like the Tampopo track.
Dan Curtin (Tuning Spork, District Of Corruption, Klang, Peacefrog): Acid Bells by Efdemin does all of the right things in the right places and works well for those after hour sets or early morning sets in certain clubs when the people are all in a certain condition! Curle is proving to be a strong label!
Chris Fortier (Balance): 'Acid Bells' is great, really subtle groove that grows in the mix. not obvious at all and I like it that way. thanks!
Jay Haze (Junion, Tuning Spork): i have played the efdemin one. it is quite a nice record, this guy is making some cool waves in the moment and i am def looking forward to seeing what he comes up with next. the tampopo side is cool, but really not my style for playing. your label is recieving full support from me at the moment and i always look forward to the new ones....
Karotte (Cocoon Club): the next good track from efdemin. it rocks the crowd!!
Matt O'Brien (Off-Key Industries, Rekids): I like the Efdemin track a lot! I've been playing it for a while now.
Ben Klock (Berghain, O-Ton, Memo, Klockworks): finally i got the record.. well yes i like it (especially the a side)
Sven (De:Bug mag): i really like "acid bells". efdemin is on a roll right now!!
Darko (Statik Dancin, Lucy Lee): Curle 003 is Biiiiiiiiiiiig!! Bravo.
Last edited by fader on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
df
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by df »

B is really really really nice
A is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. only by listening to the sample, i find it the best track of the year so far!!!!!

MUST HAVE!!!!!
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

nice one indeed!
great work tom, makes me happy that you're doing great with your label 8)

hope to see you again soonish :p
Tromczynski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tromczynski »

Efdemin is sick :shock:

I've also heard his album on Dial (Acid Bells is there too). Amazing stuff.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

heard Magda play it @ Fuse tonight 8)
john_masti
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by john_masti »

really great production...efdemin is one of the next gen names for me.....also his album is great...
i am a fucken bird!!!!! :)
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Really dig both tracks

A side feels like my face is melting off from car battery acid.
Still in love with Bruxelles too.

B side is super smooth production and almost as creepy.

Solid release here. :twisted: