Seth Troxler

Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

turnbacktheclock wrote:hahahahahahaha. entertaining!
in so many ways. i especially like the part where things are insisted of people, the misunderstanding of what spirituality is and the misuse of brackets. but lets see a response from the guys themselves!
YEAH, GRAMMAR. AND SPELLING ARRORS TOTALLY MEAN SOMEONES A UNDEREDUCATED FAG.
kans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kans »

I think that I and the rest of the world relate Seth and Ryan as two of the staples behind what is "Tesh Club." I don't know anything about the above, but I would say that it is their twisted lovechild (and those on the record) to take and run with. Adverse possession, anyone.. :wink:

Seriously looking forward to that record Seth!!!!!!!!!!!
turnbacktheclock
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by turnbacktheclock »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:
in so many ways. i especially like the part where things are insisted of people, the misunderstanding of what spirituality is and the misuse of brackets. but lets see a response from the guys themselves!
YEAH, GRAMMAR. AND SPELLING ARRORS TOTALLY MEAN SOMEONES A UNDEREDUCATED FAG.
hehe. i didn't say that. lord knows i'd be on the chopping block first.
but (if) i put (brackets) like (this) every (other word).... that's just plain annoying!
Now *that*, was a crime, you purse-grabbing pukes. And *this* is the penalty.
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

I did a search on here for usage of "Tesh" and I found so many uses from different people that it seems to have officially become a slang word which no one person has ownership of even if someone coined the phrase. :?
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

:wink:
Last edited by John Clees on Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 24 times in total.
turnbacktheclock
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by turnbacktheclock »

john clees wrote:
not nearly as entertaining as the truth of how many people you had to email to get your account back and how many times you display the same type of arrogance..

if i got my account back, i wouldn't be using the new one i created. i emailed one person. and pm'd two. why you keep trying to take a personal feud into public domain is beyond me, as it only looks bad on you... that is, until you edit it using your mod priviledges.
john clees wrote: perhaps you and crosson should write an ep called the minus syndrome..
im not even going to pretend to know what that means...

john clees wrote: as with music.. when I write it's a form of expression.. I choose to do it in a different way. I think it displays different types of specific communication. the ( ) is to put stress certain words in a sentence.. as with tempo and tone when speaking this is a comment approach when speaking on the telephone. I just applied it to posting.

the / means -> often when we speak ...... multiple things and directions apply..
there are actual things built into our system of writing that accomodate for these kinds of things.. there's no need to invent your own system of textual communication. the characters on your keyboard plus use of bold, italics and underline are more than sufficient and are accepted ways of communicating. or are you just predisposed to "being different" .. ?

annnnnd
you are way off topic anyways. take your "vision quest" to another thread.
Now *that*, was a crime, you purse-grabbing pukes. And *this* is the penalty.
Eidolon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eidolon »

here's my rule on this one:

if you come up with an idea and someone else makes that idea popular, then you simply have to come up with a new idea.
When you meet a swordsman, meet him with a sword. Offer a poem to no one but a poet.

www.modernrecordingcompany.com
fudduf
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fudduf »

what is it about detroit and everyone having beef with one another? some things never change....