[HELLO 005] Bruno Pronsato - There's Galaxies Better

- wax
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

I picked this up this week because I'm quite a Bruno fan myself. But IMHO, this release, along w/ much of Bruno's recent output is weakened by the subpar vocals.. The tracks are great but the vocals really detract from their overal potential.. :?
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Bruno Pronsato wrote:As far as the track 'She's So Cosmopolitan' is concerned, I may do an internet release of this one. I think within the next week I'll put that up on my web-site as a free thing to accompany the H?R 12".

Ciao
still got this as a plan?

damn that track is just awesome! a 12" release wouldn't hurt as well, but hey, i won't complain if its released on internet 8)
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

bruno i hate you and that you aclompish all my dream before me. melchoir remix!!!!!!!!!

see you this summer.
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
silentstorm
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by silentstorm »

will get this one ... hot & spicy
nicktem
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nicktem »

v404 wrote:I picked this up this week because I'm quite a Bruno fan myself. But IMHO, this release, along w/ much of Bruno's recent output is weakened by the subpar vocals.. The tracks are great but the vocals really detract from their overal potential.. :?
dude, the vocals are what make it! the sounds themselves are great but dropped in a set, for me anyway, are interlude or tool tracks. The vocals help the flow of the set and all that bullshit...dont knock it!
Octopi
-------------------------------------
bip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bip »

Bruno Pronsato wrote:This record, as far as what I have been told, should be out this week. Hope you dig...
i dig..... i dig.... :wink:
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

nicktem wrote:
v404 wrote:I picked this up this week because I'm quite a Bruno fan myself. But IMHO, this release, along w/ much of Bruno's recent output is weakened by the subpar vocals.. The tracks are great but the vocals really detract from their overal potential.. :?
dude, the vocals are what make it! the sounds themselves are great but dropped in a set, for me anyway, are interlude or tool tracks. The vocals help the flow of the set and all that bullshit...dont knock it!
Just my opinion.. To each's own. But I still think the vocals ruin it.
Bruno Pronsato
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bruno Pronsato »

And here you can find a nice stop-animation video of this track.

http://www.undosounds.com/public/ladycabdriver.mpg

Thanks, Axel.

B