[preview] kujoma got monitors [rework]

- music
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[preview] kujoma got monitors [rework]

Post by kujoma »

http://trillian.homedns.org/~dpie/tracks/monitor1.mp3

can anybody who heared stuff before from me say if it "sounds" better? it's just a preview on the track i'm curently working on i got Alesis MKII aktiv today... It's like x-mas :)

it's not the final mixdown
kenada
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenada »

bass sounds much cleaner at the low end, i think that you could do with putting a bit mor elimiting/compression on this guy tho. well either that or lift everything in the mid range, as the hats are sitting a bit loud, and i dare say that kick is sucking a lot of rms out of the track.

the change up at 3:07 is a little abrupt, and could have come earlier. theres one tabla sound that sitting in the left channel too far.

i like how the bass develops after this point, that sound good, and the rim shot shuffled sound is great, but the shakers and hats are still dominating everything, try lowering them 2-3db.
S Y N T H E T I K
COME DOWN
minimal tech - Dec '05
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

got myself the same monitors a while back, really great value for money and crispy clean sound out of them!

listening to a set at the minute, will post thoughts on the track after :D
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

listen to the track groovebuster i've posted here - it's not the final final version cause i'm gonna add some things and stuff...
Semirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Semirk »

Nice track you have here mate. The percussion is definitely a bit on the prominent side. The bass is really good, what you use for it? The sounds you've used are top-notch, like them all, nothing irritating me in there. After 3:10 I'm loving it mate, sounding sick! Overall, a good soild production, keep it up!
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

The Bass is made simply with the subtractor.

Thanks for comment ;) Currently working on a track that kicks ass - i never said this bout anything i've done so far.. Gotta try to avoid all mistakes I've made in past ...
[ññP]
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by [ññP] »

when that snare came in it made me jump in my seat...
perhaps it's a bit too loud?
:roll:
que son esos ruiditos?