CONTEXTERRIOR 14 " INXEC"

- wax
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

CONTEXTERRIOR 14 " INXEC"

Post by jay haze »

hey kids, check this new contexterrior out --- i know you guys are gonna dig this one - it is a fuckin big record 4 bombs.

Time for a new bomb on contexterrior, after a little break and a special compilation series (very well recieved - thank you) we bring you some fresh new talent from noddingham, england ! He is a 23 year old prodigy promptly named “INXEC” this record is BIG, BIG, BIG - without a doubt one of the biggest club records on CONTEXTERRIOR to date. The sound is extremely advanced, crowd pleasing and has enough craziness to blow some minds - Bass is throbbing on all songs, clickidy - clacky percussions move the groove, as you sit and wonder - ” where did he come from ?” This release is truly alien, some might call it cold - but nonetheless extremely powerful. power. power. the first cut ” bittersweet ” sports an amazing mood , huge bassline and breakdowns guaranteed to throw the club into a frenzy. This song is recieving huge support and being regularly played by dj´s like JAY HAZE and RICARDO VILLALOBOS a2. “chalk and cheese” - dark atomosphere , clattering drums , and from the heavy bassline it is quite easy to hear this guy is from the uk . definetly a song for fans of aphex twin minded craziness. b1. “clay pigeon” - without a doubt the biggest song on the ep . An amazingly sick arp sinking in and out , little vocal snippets penetrating the infectious groove - extremely unexpected changes , with breaks that will turn any club into a madhouse. b2. ” obol ” - this one is an 808 bass kick bomb , quirky and tricky . Most definetly CONTEXTERRIOR material in a more classic sense. INXEC does it as if he was one of the founding fathers - reverbed madness , spooky mood , and a total disregard from pop music. This is a well rounded ep , sure to be one of the hottest records of the year.

http://www.wordandsound.net/article/40466

you can listen to it there , let me know what yall think ! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Daniel_Schneider
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daniel_Schneider »

PLEASE DELETE MY POST
Last edited by Daniel_Schneider on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bratpfanne
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bratpfanne »

a2 is very very cool !! b2 is cool aswell , but a2 is definitely my favorite !
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

sounds amazing, a1 and b2 are the sh!t 8)
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

This one is just :shock: :twisted:
Last edited by Mirza on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
uebl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by uebl »

bazz001 wrote:sounds amazing, a1 and b2 are the sht 8)
u took the words right out of my mouth :D
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

your welcome Jay :D
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

im for the b-side 8)
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries