NUM08 -Dario Zenker- MAKE UP EP!!

- wax
LVD
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

NUM08 -Dario Zenker- MAKE UP EP!!

Post by LVD »

Perhaps you think having children means no more djing, parties and records. think again : they can actually catch up with their (god)fathers on a professional level. receiving full support from his techno-literate family since an early age, young producer Dario Zenker has already played dj sets alongside a list of artists that reads like a who's who of european clubbing. practically entitled resident at his munich hometown's mythical Registratur club just as he was old enough to be allowed inside, “super-dario” remains at the controls of munich's top clubs and is now producing fine music on a variety of underground labels. his “make up ep” released on num records is a subtle techno 4-tracker with a particularly deep sense of space and atmosphere, it's sharp beats bathed in warm, spooky, mental sounds. disc opener “felder” layers wild percussions and drops bubbling mystery sounds that give the track a haunted and suspense-heavy vibe, while the apparently plain chicago house grooves of a track like “fruitlup” can lead to some truly alien breakdowns. using the highest frequencies without ever disturbing your ear, “konstress” is a complex yet funky number with classic hi-hat action. the fourth and final track, “darker” takes a couple of minutes to build and you never want it to end despite it's single-note, almost droning bass. miles from the overexcited banging one could expect from a young new artist, it's scary good. it's also a good kind of scary music, like going to a classic horror movie with friends…

out on 20.03.06 in all the good shops!!!!!!

samples here:
http://www.bside.fr/detail-produit-8674 ... -num08.htm
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

LOVELY; DARIO CRACKER very cool release. For sure!
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

Love the fruitlup one
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

Great stuff...
mirko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

STOCK5BITCHES

Post by mirko »

hey alda where the bitches? where is my rmx? and where is the fucking afterhour :shock:

VERY VERY HOT sh!t!!! i love this kid....

actually it was my trax but num records is cool too :P

congratulation to my crazy crack brother in munich stay fresh!!!
and be careful with the girlz...

DIGGEN KUSS - PEACE
mirko
booking.tv

Blumenstr. 28
80331 München

Germany
mob 0049 170 16 68 55 6
office 0049 89 890 64 946
mirko@booking.tv

Spain
mob 0034 627958694
maria@booking.tv

www.booking.tv
mokaz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mokaz »

future minded uplifting shuffling dark and raw minimalism !! Finally true modernism ! get a ride on the new scene and get this record !
Herr Kober
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Herr Kober »

in my dreams i dream a dream of a little wasserburgian guy, who makes great tracks on as much labels as possible and gives them to me as promo. when i waked up i saw a black vinyl with a great cover called make up ep. it s in my record case. its a promo and i am very proud to have one of the first. i play it up and down and i can combine it with great stuff like louderbach, ricardo and sutekh and there seems to be no difference but great mixes and an amazing kick. my dream came true and dario, a little bavariancrqackfucker was again the terrorist who is responsible for that sh!t.

big kiss littlegreathugedario, keep on releasing for the moment, the world, especially me, needs that techno. and i have only 2 vinyls of you, its not enough!!!!! and i know there are other tracks in your fucking mac...
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

mokaz wrote:future minded uplifting shuffling dark and raw minimalism !! Finally true modernism ! get a ride on the new scene and get this record !
word, awesome solid record

love it

besos