Beretta Red - Alex Israel - Domokun Mad - Kevin Reynolds Rem

- only
izmarkie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Beretta Red - Alex Israel - Domokun Mad - Kevin Reynolds Rem

Post by izmarkie »

FEATURED RELEASE ON MAIN PAGE OF BEATPORT - https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... okun%20Mad

Beretta Red proudly brings to you another classic from the deeply talented Alex Israel. This time, Alex hits us with the Domokun Mad.. one of Beretta's most raw and deepest releases yet! 'Domokun Mad' is a super groover that combines a Detroit style funky bassline with a memorable playful melody. The base of the track is accompanied by flutes, rhodes pianos, and smooth strings. True music for your soul and for the heads. On Remix duties is Kevin Reynolds (Transmat/Todhchaí) who takes Domokun Mad into another direction. Kevin manages to take the essence of the song and strip it down to a raw, jackin' Detroit techno jam for the dance floor!

DJINXX (Ovum / Delsin)
whot!! classy and very groovy i like original mix a lot - DJINXX

Greg Gow (Restructured)
keving reynolds mix is my pick thx!!

Taho (Ovum, Delsin, Lumina)
Very good!

Paul Ritch
good mood!!

Pheek (Archipel)
love the original. i wish there was more than one track + remix

Riyaz Khan (DiversionsRadioToronto)
super release overall, well done - definitely feelin' both mixes with KEVIN REYNOLDS getting the slight edge here !

Adi Dumitra (Snejl.Only,Frisky Radio)
original is a gem, such a nice groove and laidback feeling, loving it! both versions will get played...thanks

Keith Kemp (Beretta, Planet E, Ferrispark)
Solid work from both these studs-will play both mixes!!!! Excellent ep..

Richie Hawtin (M-nus)
downloaded for r hawtin

Todd Burns (Resident Advisor)
Thanks!

Brian Ffar (Siteholder)
HELL YES! Both mixes are terrific, however the Kevin Reynolds remix is the winner for me. I can't wait to play this out!

Arnaud Le Texier (Safari Electronique)
Original is warm and great!

Mathew Boynton (CJAM)
Domokun Mad: Super solid groover, cant wait to play it. The Reynolds rub down is indeed raw and jackin, made for dark sweaty rooms running a red police beacon. Great work all around!

DJ Spinoza (Bunker)
sounds great

Andrew Duke (Cognition Audioworks)
Love this.

Ryski (Beretta)
The original cut has that stripped down feel, great to warm things up. Kevin's mix is dope!!! This EP brings me back to Detroit in all aspects and I feel this EP really captures the feel of the city with all the history. Great work both of you!

Joee Cons
Lush Techy Deep Feel.

MD! (Nefarious, Detroitluv)
Nice job AI. Original is silky smooth, while Kevin brings the dj friendly dancefloor filler.

Arthur Oskan (Beretta, Matrix)
killer EP! will be rockin' both!

:: SOUL OVER HYPE ::
http://www.berettamusic.com