mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Luis Isaac »

It is a lack of foresight :(
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

That is so depressing. Literally moments before I read this thread I finished watching a documentary on the roots of house/electronic music which I cam across on Anodyne Industries website.

http://anodyneindustries.wordpress.com/

Although there is a lot of cheese associated with the origins of the music and the sound I couldn't help but feel really inspired and motivated to create some music tonight. I popped on here to check out the netlabels and came across this sad news.

After watching this documentary this news seemed like shocking chapter to the saga. It makes so many thought swirl in the mind.

Its a 16 part video so if you are going to watch it be patient. Some parts are cringe-worthy. Nevertheless I recommend watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX7w5Cjo3IU
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

Very very sad. People should be brought to account over such shoddy organising. Bottlenecks and enclosed spaces should never feature at such events. Having read some of the eye-witness comments, it sounds like the police and the organisers have a lot to answer for. Clearly they had no control over the crowd-management situation.

One entry point and no smooth flow of people - recipe for disaster. It's actually quite unbelievable how they could get it so wrong after so many years of experience with this event. ffs, did they underestimate the number of attendees or something?

So very sad :(
arek313
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Tragedy at Love Parade Duisburg

Post by arek313 »

This is the end of an era. after that, nothing will have the same...
Z minimalem od 1993.
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

:cry: