Snejl008 - Ludovic Vendi - Cinth EP - out now

- only
Snejl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Snejl »

Snejl008 sees the return of Ludovic Vendi and we cant feel more than happy for that!

After the big success with his previous EP – Inconscience – released last year, this EP contains 2
original tracks and a remix pack is set to be released later this summer.

“Grettina” takes a turn to the deeper, moody and pulsing side, which once again shows the “artistical”
side of Vendi and his futuristic vision on the current tech house which is about as close as a description anyone needs for this wonderful piece of music.

“Cinth” is the crazy track… and comes again to prove that Ludovic is a man who likes to party… heavy percussion with a shuffling groove and swinging beats, “Cinth” will definitely set the floor on fire as a late night room shaker, a must have for all the true techno lovers!

Feedback and reactions:

Xpansul: “Very nice tracks, one melodic and trippy, the other effective and powerfull. Support from me!”
Laurent Garnier: “will try Grettina in my sets ...nice vibe”
Chris Fortier: "Grettina is great!"
Markus Guentner / Kompakt / Ware: "'Grettina' is fantastic ... very groovy and laid back in one way, but the 'trancy' chords are so rollin' and hypnotic ... great !!!"
Lars Klein - Fine//Bound//LK: "Cinth is a killer! Great tune!"
Andrew Grant - CircoLoco: "Grettina - FULL SUPPORT Ludovic is on fire!!"
Moe Espinoza - Drumcell //Droid Records,LA: "grettina got a really nice deep hypnotic groove! i like.."
Dave Mothersole - MOS Radio: "feeling Grettina ... cool track"
Franco Bianco - Hypercolour//Dilek: "really strong release, special for the afterhours;) Thanks!"
Dj Chloe: "Grettina works"
Nihad Tule - Drumcode//Truesoul: "Cinth is my pick , great snare workout!"
Alland Byallo - Liebe Detail//Floppy Funk//Dirtybird: "Grettina is BEAUTIFUL! I love it. Cinth is nice too, but just not for my sets. Still, the production is excellent."
Alex Tepper - Drumcode // Viva //Futureshock: "great productions!"
Jamie Stevens - Infusion: "Yeh! awesome peak tech goodness from Vendi again. Cinth is a wickedly done big room monster of a tune. Cheers for this!"
Anderson Noise: "I like Cinth"
Inigo Surio - Dj Largo // Beiak Records: "2 super tracks,ready to play them this weekend!!! very well done!! cheers!"
Emma Thompson - Misstress De Funk // BBC Radio 1: "awesome tracks, love this guy!"
Jesse Somfay - Archipel // Traum Schallplatten: "Cinth is quite nice. Dark and melodically hypnotic."
Arjun Vargale - Jalebee Cartel: "really love Cinth !! really brillant tune .. gonna be hammering this big time !!
Parham Shafti - Fokused Network: "Been playing Grettina for a while, its great!"
Benna Schneider - Benna (Harry Klien): "interesting tracks"

Out now exclusively on

Beatport

Next releases:
Onlyd36 - 5 Years Anniversary Remix Pack - including remixes from Kimouts, Christian Cambas, Jona Prado and more ..
Onlyd36 - Mono+Mono - Csv
Snejl009 - Remix pack - Paris Underground - Night and Day EP - remixes from Soundexile,Christian Malloni and Deep Mariano
Snejl010 - Estroe - Knetter w/Steve Rachmad,Dinamoe and Luciano Pizzella Remixes