AMR009 – Andrea Saenz & Da'Others “A Taco At Berlin”

- only
M.N.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

AMR009 – Andrea Saenz & Da'Others “A Taco At Berlin”

Post by M.N.L »

AMR009 – Andrea Saenz & Da'Others “A Taco At Berlin” Atmosfera Recordings – TECHNO

Andrea Saenz is perhaps one of the most important producers of the Latin and international panorama, and a key piece to understand why the sound created in Latin America is more on form than ever. From the appearance of his first EP his ascent to fame has been unstoppable. His tracks have been including in many of the best compilations worldwide (Two Or Die, Navy Music, Euphonic Warner Music, to name a few), and djs of all styles have supported his tracks including Antoine Clamaran, Steve Angello, Axwell, Armin Van Buuren, David Guetta, Kyau & Albert, Sander Van Doorn, John Acquaviva, Sebastian Ingrosso...the list goes on. From the House to Tech-House, from Progressive-House, to Deep Trance... any new adventure in which they embark Da' Others has undertaken with surprising quality, and always supported by most important dj' s of its sort.

Catalog: AMR009
Format: MP3 , WAV
Release Name: A Taco at Berlin
Artist: Da' Otrhers & Andrea Saenz
Remixer: Andrea Saenz / Milton Channels / The Minimum
Release Date: May 11 / 2009
Genres: Techno

https://www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/con ... t%20Berlin

*Receiving support from DJs: Derrick May, Laurent Garnier, Dubfire, DJ Rolando, Technasia, Benji Candelario, Onionz, Xpansul, Q-Burns, DJ Misjah, Michel de Hey, Trevor Rockcliffe, Alex Young, Ibiza Global Radio, Rob Warner, Ibiza Sonica, Tim Thaler (Sonett77 Radio), Thomas Penton, DJ F.E.X., C. Smooth, Developer, Figueroa, Matt Rissi (Solar Cathedral)

Dubfire – Thanks. 5 out of 5

Benji Candelario – 4 out of 5

Technasia – I like this! 5 out of 5

DJ Misjah – ill give it a go ;)..good stuff 5 out of 5

Alex Young – This track deserve a 10 not 5! Excellent! 5 out of 5

Ibiza Sonica – love it, super cool. Will support it! 5 out of 5

Rob Warner – 5 out of 5

C. Smooth – A strong release. will be spinning this on my radio show Live from London on Nova Radio in Germany. 5 out of 5

Matt Rissi (Solar Cathedral) – Milton Channels is my FAVORITE mix... will rock this sh!t for sure! 5 out of 5
Figueroa – Nice Club bOMB 5 out of 5