Amaan - Far Out

- music
AMAAN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Amaan - Far Out

Post by AMAAN »

Hey! After a long time I managed to find my way back to the 'studio' :p Anyway tell me your what you think of Far Out, the second song in my myspace player.. ;)

www.myspace.com/amaanamanitas

greets,frank
Last edited by AMAAN on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

Maybe not a minimal track but it's a nice track anyway. It's sounds like a Stephan Bodzin/Marc Romboy collaboration, it has a nice melody and i like the detuned synth/pad. Listening in shitty headphones, could give some more feedback later
AMAAN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AMAAN »

thnx for having a listen,looking forward to some more feedback and gracie for the comparison:D
HughJazz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by HughJazz »

I liked the track - especially the tight rhythm track! Maybe you could have a bigger breakdown somewhere in the middle, spice up the arrangement somewhat - as it is the song (although good) goes on and on and kills my interest for it. Arranging the track is HARD!
AMAAN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AMAAN »

yup that's true, it's pretty difficult :p I'll keep you posted on the progress ;)
thnx for the reply btw!

grts
ferd
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ferd »

i think it sounds good too...but there is not much happening during the track...there's no real climax...then again that might be the hardest part to make....
Phurniture
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Phurniture »

Good sounds and nice vibe overall, but I think the other posters hit the nail on the head - there needs to be more of a build towards a climax. Your sounds are begging for it! This could be a true peak-hour floor burner had there been a massive build and drop. Hard to do sometimes, and certainly not something I really try to do with my own tracks, but I think in this case it might be worth investigating. Cheers!
AMAAN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AMAAN »

thnx for listening! yup indeed, I'm going to try bringing a climax into it, hope it works :P anyway I was thinking about putting a vocal in it,just for an instant.Normally I'm not that pro using vocals but maybe in this case it could also contribute adding some depth to the song.. what do you guys think?

Greets