Ar:pia:r cancels world tour

- open
iC3MaN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Ar:pia:r cancels world tour

Post by iC3MaN »

The trio of Romanian producers that go under the Ar:pia:r banner have announced that they are canceling all immediate Australian, Asian and US dates.

Citing personal reasons, Raresh, Petre Inspirescu and Rhadoo have returned home to Romania after reportedly making it all the way to Australia for their upcoming gigs this weekend.

Replacing the trio at this weekend's Pulse Radio boat party will be Circo Loco vet Jo Mills, but no news has been released yet as to what will happen with the other gigs that have been scheduled.

from RA

----

i'm sorry for those who are missing out
Minimise to Maximise
roland

Post by roland »

damn... why have they cancelled their dates?? hopefully, everything is allright with these guys... arpiar is my favourite =)))))
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

visa problems with usa, apparently...
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

Yeah, it was a shame they cancelled. They were scheduled to play in Perth on Friday so we had an all local night instead. It is somewhat of a rarity to have producers / DJs like them come here but we'll just have to wait until next time!
Broken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Broken »

what i dont understand is that only one gig was in the usa and various in OZ how come they cancelled OZ for US visa problems

sounds more like OZ Visa problems,

either way there European union citizens so this may be a bad sign for euro djs travelling the world? could it be the first signs of a protectionist attitude growing around the world?
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Broken wrote:what i dont understand is that only one gig was in the usa and various in OZ how come they cancelled OZ for US visa problems

sounds more like OZ Visa problems,

either way there European union citizens so this may be a bad sign for euro djs travelling the world? could it be the first signs of a protectionist attitude growing around the world?
Visa issues affect people all over the world. This wasn't the first episode of getting turned around at customs and it certainly won't be the last. Fortunately, all you need to do is bring a laptop or some CDs with you during your travel and you should be able to squeeze by customs.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

sry but i dont believe that arpiar cancel a hole tour because they get no visa in one country ..

they need money too :)

and where did this insider info come from, that they dont get a visa for US? i dont believe this either ..
Broken
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Broken »

hehe your right Thomas i was just trying to scare the daily mail readers ;)

still confused as to why the whole tour of 2 country's was cancelled, be interesting to know, there is a comment on RA where someones says they got asked to pay 8000Euro excess baggage for there vinyl by quantas...not sure how realistic that sounds either tho?