cocoon ibiza 2009

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

cocoon ibiza 2009

Post by grace anxiety »

does anybody know when they announce this summers line ups? and is dc10 still closed?
roland

Post by roland »

i don't know when they are going to announce it.. but i think the first places where you can find it (as soon as it is announced) are:

http://www.cocoonity.net/modules.php?name=Forums

and

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.de/nachtlebe ... ?year=2009

i didn't hear anything about dc10 yet but i don't believe that they'll open :( we wanted to go to ibiza after the sonar week.. but without dc10 it just makes no sense :(
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

yeah we are looking to fly from sonar to obiza for three days. i prefered cocoon closing party to dc10 this year. dc10 was far too packed and the music was just ok. the music in teh dark room was good tho
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

dc10 will be open but god knows wen wenever they can get away with it.. much like last year...cocoon line ups willnear enough be the same as last year,usual ricardo sven richie headliners...i dont know for sure but id take bets on it
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

i really hope the minus night isnt on when im over. icudnt hack 8 hrs of troy pierce and magda. it seems it was on the 2nd week last year and thats when ill be going;(
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

grace anxiety wrote:i really hope the minus night isnt on when im over. icudnt hack 8 hrs of troy pierce and magda. it seems it was on the 2nd week last year and thats when ill be going;(
Didnt troy do a tune called grace anxiety :?: ;)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

yeah. i used to like some louderbach stuff years ago thatswhen i made my profile name. but i was only 17 then and had only started listening to techno. so i didnt know any better lol

also i went to a minus night in cocoon 2 years ago and it was dire. zzzzzzzzzfest
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

grace anxiety wrote:yeah. i used to like some louderbach stuff years ago thatswhen i made my profile name. but i was only 17 then and had only started listening to techno. so i didnt know any better lol

also i went to a minus night in cocoon 2 years ago and it was dire. zzzzzzzzzfest

I actually enjoyed the minus nights last year gaiser and magda where my favourites..Richie same as usual tho and Troy..tho seen magda an Troy b2b at Monza an they was terrible... :(