[ALTF007] ERDBEERSCHNITZEL - TRACKNAMES I CAN'T PRONOUNCE EP

- free art
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[ALTF007] ERDBEERSCHNITZEL - TRACKNAMES I CAN'T PRONOUNCE EP

Post by tone-def »

http://www.alt-recordings.com/New_Index_ALTF007.html

If you've been tapping into Alt Recordings up to now, you'll be aware that we have a particular love for both killer grooves and loose-fit sound design. What we love more is when these two things are fused together, where you can't see the beat for the audio debris, yet the primary function of the track is to make you wiggle.

You can imagine our excitement to be bringing Erdbeerschnitzel to the fold then. With a sound so playful it might work best on kids TV shows (if you want to mash childrens brains into jelly), there's no doubt in our minds that Erds music is the perfect audio dynamite to be setting off in our online home.

From the split second that 'Drehundangelpunk' splats forth from the speakers it's clear what you're dealing with. A dizzying array of micro-samples hop, skip and jump around jostling for attention, all plastered onto a tight funk groove. This is proof if ever it were needed that experimental music can be a right old laugh.

The level of detail in the tracks is not unlike our own dear Storlon, but where he strives for a dark and strange land to transport you to, Erd' just wants you to come join his wonky party.

Tone Def steps up on remix duties, and delivers another prime slab of bounced-down booty business. Reining in the more wayward elements of 'Drehundangelpunk', Tone lets the funk ease its way into view, bringing in the perky keys for an all round feel good experience.

Get your year rolling the right way with a slice of divine altercation, pile the funk on heavy and butter your bread on both sides. Erdbeerschnitzel is on board and he wants to make you freak.

Note: some interesting details from Erd' on the track titles. 'Klaus Kroete' is a ditty penned for a toad named 'Klaus'. 'Miez und Muskel' roughly translates as 'Meeow and Muscle', so something akin to Jean Claude Van Damme making like a cat (quite a terrifying prospect).

http://www.alt-recordings.com/New_Index_ALTF007.html
sonofradiator
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sonofradiator »

Alt-bot says yes!
S-Max & Spatial
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71085/

facebook.com/schmorgasbord
joe-delete
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by joe-delete »

Def's remix is dope!
September 26th Delete 3rd Birthday w/ Bodycode (live) (spectral sound, sud electronic, perlon), J-Lab (live) (alt recordings, motronic) Scrase (live) (militant science) +++ more @ the Winchester Pub Bournemouth.

www.deletetechno.com
www.alt-recordings.com
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

yo!
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

haha this is my schnitzel! yeah!

funky sh!t! definitly like this release, waited so long for it :-D

great that its out now! big up :-D

also tone defs remix! woo :)

big thx to alt and mr erdbeerschnitzel! for bringing us this for free :)
keinzweiter
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by keinzweiter »

Schnitzel is always a good choice! But nobody understands the name. It`s like mine ;)
Last edited by keinzweiter on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mossa
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mossa »

im glad to hear these ones, sweet mama !
full support to ryan and the alt family .

cheerio
lejockey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lejockey »

if i could stop sneezing for more than a few seconds i would say just how much I like this release. Will definatly play out :)