Ibiza tips

- open
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Ibiza tips

Post by manzatour »

Hello,

A strange combination of circumstances makes that I will visit Ibiza the first week of September. This is funny because I never thought I would one day go to this Island, but life is interesting because unpredictable...

Now I have more or less heard about the big and expensive clubs there, I will probably visit one for curiosity then look for something smaller, familiar and (if possible) with decent music...

I really don't have a clue (have been living on another planet until now), can someone advice something I should absolutely visit?

Thanks in advance

M.
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

if its open circo loco at DC-10 on monday afternoon....

it is the only thing i really go for these days... and because its closed i wont be going for the first time ni 7 years
Hugues31
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hugues31 »

I don't know exactly what happen there this year ! But yeah if Circoloco on monday is open go there it's really amazing : sound, people, dj's ... everything ..!
Then, to my taste, I think that the Space is THE OTHER club of the island: real cool people, nice sound system and good spirit !
Bora Bora and Café del mar (to see the sunset infront of the sea with some electronic music) are well known place a bit touristic (but like almost everything in the island) but nice before going to party !
There is also some nice place in the old center of ibiza !

Then i recommend you, going to see "Es vedrà" which is is a Balearic island approximately 2 km off the western coast of Ibiza, in the area of Cala d'Hort ! I remind so much nice time in front of this rock !

Have a nice trip !
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

I recommend you head straight to the West End in San Antonio. Its also close to two of the best clubs on the Island, Es Paradis and Eden. If you really want to explore the ibizan culture you could take a five minute stroll down the promenade to check out Bar M.

...Oh, and don't forget you can get a kebab and a pint of vodka and redbull (2 for the price of 1) situated around that area. What more could you ask for!

:wink:
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

cocoon at amnesia and monza in privilege 4 clubbing and quality electronic music and nice atmosphere. if dc10 will be open, it's a must. imo it's not the best party on island ( sorry but the sweaty italian rude people are not in my prefferences 4 a party) but dc10 it's an exeperience and has a unique atmosphere soemtimes. if it's too crowded u can't enjoy it.

go eat tapas in santa gertrudis
go to cala d'hort for beach, view and amazing restaurant
if u have a car take a ride on es cubells 4 breath-taking view
take a walk in the ibiza town until the top of the hill

san antonio not recomended at all. it's full of drunken lame english guys. and the clubs in san an are only for commercial music. san an has nothing to dowith true ibicenco atmosphere.
dyte
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dyte »

worth checking the info and forums here...

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/
luke78
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by luke78 »

Pace yourself. You dont have to go crazy on the first day. Just take it easy and enjoy yourself for the whole week rather than for just the first few days.
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by manzatour »

luke78 wrote: Pace yourself. You dont have to go crazy on the first day
The problem is more the opposite for me :mrgreen: getting older and older...

Thanks everyone for the tips, if anyone has another good idea don't hesitate!