[Aesthetik 006] Franco Cangelli - Highway ep (Reynold remix)

- wax
Aesthetik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Aesthetik 006] Franco Cangelli - Highway ep (Reynold remix)

Post by Aesthetik »

Hi Folks

The new Aesthetik release will be released very soon.
This time Franco Cangelli is doing the honours again with a brand new ep, accompanied by a brilliant Reynold remix.

Here's all the info

AER006 Franco Cangelli - Highway ep (Reynold remix)

Bragging text:
A solid Detroitish techno ep from Franco Cangelli. Digging deep into his roots, he delivers 3 brilliant tracks that exemplify the machine soul of techno. ‘Highway’ pulsates with deep bass kicks, slowly evolves to a rhythmic orgy of beautiful detroitish chord layers. Future classic deep techno. The darker and moody ‘Things Coming Together’, works the dancefloor with classic 808 sounds, a square bassline, dark strings and a nasty, sticky melody. DBX meets Detroit. ‘Presumably So’ starts off on a minimal trip slowly evolving into a funky track with a moving bass string, squelchy electrifying sounds and a sweet pad to add a nice deep touch. Reynold then comes along with a mind shaking remix, funky chords, electro bassline, building up to an unrelenting dancefloor experience. Dj-support from Paul Mac, Ben Sims, Reynold, Estroe, Fabrice Lig, Adam Marshall, Angel Molina, Russ Gabriel, Lee Holman...

The sounds:

Highway
Things Coming Together
Presumably So (Reynold remix)
Presumably So

The feedback so far:

Paul Mac: Thanks for this one my favorite Aesthetik so far by a mile good work, Things Coming Together is the cut for sure, good work.
Reynold: great record!!!! exactly the sound I wanna play now.. very detroit but still modern and fresh! + franco is a great guy and his label rocks so when he asked me, I didn't hesitate one bit to make that remix for him :-)
Russ Gabriel: Another superb release from Aesthetik records. I absolutely loved the two mixes of "Presumably So" as soon as I heard them. Played the Reynolds mix in every set I've played since. Soulful techno at it's very best. This record is what it's all about. (Franco didn't want me to have this for Ferox, was saving it for Aesthetik.....bugger!)
Fabrice Lig: Excellent e.p ! Really like the Presumably so (Reynold remix) really funky and deep track ! I also really like Highway ! excellent track too ! A nice e.p between old school and modern « minimal » high quality music
Adam Marshall: I like the "Things Come Together" track alot.... killer funk
Franco Cinelli: Amazing release, musica, no more frozen minimal
Estroe: Thanks for your music. I’m especially going for the Reynold remix. And your track Highway is very beautifull, very Detroit indeed. Full support!

Relevant url’s
www.aesthetik-records.com // www.myspace.com/aesthetikrecords // www.myspace.com/askonceagain
www.myspace.com/babyreynold

release date: 25-01-2008

Distributed by Straight Distribution (www.straight-audio.de)
Last edited by Aesthetik on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Just got thte first Aesthetik release in the mailbox today (a little late i know ;)) and it rocks.. By listening to the clips it sure sounds like i have to buy this one too!
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sushitech »

presumably so is great
Aesthetik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aesthetik »

thomasjaldemark wrote:Just got thte first Aesthetik release in the mailbox today (a little late i know ;)) and it rocks.. By listening to the clips it sure sounds like i have to buy this one too!
thanks for the support
it should be out next week!
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Presumably (original mix) is the track that does it for me. Love the break!
Aesthetik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aesthetik »

PsyTox wrote:Presumably (original mix) is the track that does it for me. Love the break!
thanks thanks!

there's some pre-ordering going on decks now
you can catch a copy there before official release
http://www5.decks.de/decks-sess/decksfr ... 006/bpq-oi
Aesthetik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aesthetik »