US fun - Tesh club and crazy americanos

- open
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

US fun - Tesh club and crazy americanos

Post by pheek »

Just came back from this mini tour in US where I played Madison (Wisconsin), Chicago (Illinois) and Detroit (Michigan), and GOD it was FUN!
Not only people were so nice and I met many people who hang out here on mnml, but I realised this network and community we have where you know someone and realise it's a small world.

Crazy times in Detroit with tesh Club team... didn't wanted to leave - quality music, quality people and loads of people having fun. Also I can say that NYC is also becoming very busy. If the customs were cooler, I'd say the US are becoming a great place to party :wink:

Thanks to everyone who I met that came say hi and please share pictures if you have any!
kans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kans »

What!?

I didn't even know you were doing this tour let alone stopping in Detroit!
Brankis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: US fun - Tesh club and crazy americanos

Post by Brankis »

pheek wrote:Just came back from this mini tour in US where I played Madison (Wisconsin), Chicago (Illinois) and Detroit (Michigan), and GOD it was FUN!
Not only people were so nice and I met many people who hang out here on mnml, but I realised this network and community we have where you know someone and realise it's a small world.

Crazy times in Detroit with tesh Club team... didn't wanted to leave - quality music, quality people and loads of people having fun. Also I can say that NYC is also becoming very busy. If the customs were cooler, I'd say the US are becoming a great place to party :wink:

Thanks to everyone who I met that came say hi and please share pictures if you have any!
a weekend that will never be forgotten!

didn't make it to madison but Detroit and Chicago were off the chain
sampleslaya
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sampleslaya »

Do you come to the states often?
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

geeesh tesh. allways get the best of me. yeah nyc is fucking rad and you should come back to philly soon pheek.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

sampleslaya wrote:Do you come to the states often?
Not too much. It's very hard to play in US with no work permit. The guys at the border starts to know me now... ugh. Next visit is in Washington DC on the 24th for a Mutek event.
sampleslaya
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sampleslaya »

pheek wrote:
sampleslaya wrote:Do you come to the states often?
Not too much. It's very hard to play in US with no work permit. The guys at the border starts to know me now... ugh. Next visit is in Washington DC on the 24th for a Mutek event.
24th of January?
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

grow a tash man. than get a marker and draw one on your passport photo. this should be good for a couple of visits, then you should rock a full beard (remembering to adjust the photo accordingly) next some carefully applied solvent marker remover and some bespoke shaving should see you right to fool them once again rocking an 'abe lincoln', finally a clean shave and full removal of thew marker on youir passport should have you back round just as they have forgotten what you originally looked like sans face fuzz.

if you need some more you could always throw down a 'george michael' inbetween the lincoln and the clean shave.

this should get you through customs without a work permit no problem at all.

hope this helps.