drumatic 3 ?

- ask away
bodysong
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

drumatic 3 ?

Post by bodysong »

hey
i've got some problems with this vst. on ableton live, even if it doesn't seem to use lots of cpu, with 3 of them playing different part, it seem that it as made close live 2 times and then a blue screen. does anyone had the same problem ? anyway to solve it ?

thanks
Style
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Style »

what version of live, are you using 5.2? I think 5.2.1 has been released recently.

You can also try another free vst called Dr. Fusion 2, if you don't get drumatic to work.
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

i was using dr fusionn with live, buggy as fck, sounds great but unworkable and hideously unstable to use on the fly
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

dncn wrote:i was using dr fusionn with live, buggy as fck, sounds great but unworkable and hideously unstable to use on the fly
crashes on me every time try to I use it so I don't.
for the drumatic part I haven't tried working with 3 instances at once but I think it's related to some bug in the program so just don't use 3.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
bodysong
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bodysong »

Robot Criminal wrote:
dncn wrote:i was using dr fusionn with live, buggy as fck, sounds great but unworkable and hideously unstable to use on the fly
crashes on me every time try to I use it so I don't.
for the drumatic part I haven't tried working with 3 instances at once but I think it's related to some bug in the program so just don't use 3.
get it. recording in audio works well anyway but it isn't funny for further edit oon the sound itself. anyway thanks !