cinch - (mow)

- music
cinch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

cinch - (mow)

Post by cinch »

Hey mnml heads,

I've got a track for you to check out...

Its called (mow) and should start playing when the page loads.

http://www.myspace.com/camcinch

I'm sorry that I can't give a direct link or download, this track is going to be released on Danksoul Recordings on Vinyl and MP3 format, so if you want a copy you're going to have to pay. Mwah haha.

sorry. :roll:

Thoughts, Praise and Slander all appreciated.

http://www.danksoul.net
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

Hm I don't like it. The athmo you create is kinda boring, the beats don't have any punch, and the queeking acidbaseline don't fit it at all. After minute 4 it starts to get a lil interesting.
--

Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

i don't know. I'd say the exact opposite. K the beats could have some more punch but the track got a bit boring for me AFTER the 4 min mark. Theres good stuff going on with that acidic bassline and the creepy synth is also good but thats it. Imo u shouldve stick more to this high pitched synth and "atmospherism", it's truly fantastic (I've developed somekind of obsession to these kind of sounds).

Ok it just gets better over listening for several times

edit: omg listening to "fourtyfive" - thiss good. Ok its sounding raw (def mix it again, everything sounds too high and without real punch) but has a good groove and arrangement. Starts a tad on a boring side and then WHOOM! Like how it really gets going after the transition.
And def do something about that delayed sound (snare?) @ 03:58 its TOO fckin loud.
this's def something for the dancefloor.

the sun bob is a nice chilled out track I like it. Silence the snare down a bit and it will be really perfect.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...