Post by easy »

LIEBE*DETAIL 10
RELEASE DATE: 24.04.06

A - AGARIC - VIRKE

http://www.wordandsound.net/play/playtr ... 4&track=a1

B - LAWRENCE - PLACE TO BE

http://www.wordandsound.net/play/playtr ... 4&track=b1

INFO:

Advertent clubbers and record buyers might have come across Patrik Skoog aka Agaric lately through his coloured “We Are"-10inch series, where he fuses classic Techno qualities with contemporary minimal aesthetics, setting alight dancefloors worldwide. “Virke", his contribution for Liebe*Detail", is not as much in love with distortion as his “We Are” releases, but presents itself clipped and precise, tidy and powerfull. Agaric’s tendencies towards dark and dense atmospheres stay perfectly intact, though. With a break full of dreamy harmonies and huge reverbs, he provides us with a short moment of relief and thus blends in perfectly into Liebe*Detail’s profile. In Hamburg everything is always just around the next corner. Thus, it’s been just a matter of time that Lawrence found his way to Liebe*Detail. With his track “Place To Be” he lives up to his reputation as the king of understatement once again. With a keen sense for the right balance, Lawrence speckles the night sky with faintly glistening stars. Even if ingredients like a thousand shades of grey and the immanent Detroit influence stay the same, you never heard Lawrence as fleet-footed, yet determined, as on “Place To Be". This track is an understated, but overwhelming anthem!
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

I expected a little more from Agaric :(
It's not bad though.
Not really digging the Lawrence track.
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

actually I think this is the best track yet from agaric.
Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

great, liebe detail is gettin' lieber in 2006 :D
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I think it's one of Agaric's better tracks too. His stuff outside of We Are doesn't always do it for me. The lawerence track is kind of cool too but not really the style i play.
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sohrab »

never heard a bad release onthis label :)
Sohrab aka Komsomol
gdmfsob
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gdmfsob »

very good agaric
zounds come from us