Richie C
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[KR017] Cio D'Or - Lichtblick EP - Karmarouge

Post by Richie C »

ARTIST Cio D'Or
TITLE Lichtblick EP
LABEL Karmarouge

Female sexiness finds it’s way onto Karmarouges release No.17 ‘Lichtblick EP’. Cio D’Or is one of the flourishing female producers of German-made techno and has hit the road in order to become the status quo of all female DJ's. In the past Cio D’Or has indicated her own remarkable direction as a support DJ for Richard Bartz imprint Kurbel and her Nachtwind events at Munichs Harry Klein Club are actually bringing the voodoo back to the dance floor. Cio D’Or is extravagant. Her sensational aura of glamor and trash is enchanting and she seduces us with her emotional ‘Lichtblick EP’ to dream, dance and love. The A-side track ‘Lichtblick’ follows the concept of minimalism and evolves towards a warm and impulsive deep techno track. A lovely piece of music that touches the heart, shakes the rump and carries loving gleams of hope into people’s heart and onto the club’s dance floors. ‘Lichtblick’ is straight and playful but nevertheless oblique produced and amazes with moments of deep-seated profundities. Cio D’Or takes us with an impulsive groove on her trip into the darkness of the night, she introduces us to her personal labyrinth of sounds and styles and finally presents us a glance into the bright light of the beginning day. The first B-side track ‘Sternenglanz’ is music for the emotional moments in life. A melodic minimal track that is able to creep under your skin due to its delightness, flavoured and enchanted by Cio`s female touch. Angels playing Harp symbolize the pureness of true feelings. Atmospheric stellar sounds glitter like luminescent stars all over the firmament of the night and twinkle like a necklet on a beautiful womens cleavage. ‘Sternenglanz’ is Cio’s personal homage to affection. The second B-side track ‘Milchstrasse’ is an invitation for a musical oneiric trip through the endless distances of Cio’s galaxy of sounds. Warm and soft themes float towards the ambient cosmos, whilst honey-sweet melodies revolve around the stellar vault.

Samples:
A1. Lichtblick
B1. Sternenglanz
B2. Milchstrasse

Tasty stuff..

Your thoughts?
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

I like A1. It´s a good track.

#10/20 of my april chart.
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

oh my lovely Cio, congratulation to your first (and great) karmarouge record. i hope to see you soon again in stuttgart.
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

not my piece of cake
masone
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by masone »

bought it.. karmarouge stands always for quality :D
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Got it some time ago, and this is a really cool record.
Been playing the a side for some time now.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

bought it too. it's a bit noisy at a point though
Surgi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Surgi »

Release in my curver!
http://www.myspace.com/dj_surgi

23/02/07 @ 2 Years Punk'ID, Decadance, Gent, Belgium from 22h till 0h