NUMLTD01- NOPE- Fugue1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- wax
LVD
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

NUMLTD01- NOPE- Fugue1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by LVD »

This is probably from switzerland, actually we don't know who this is : a link to the master recordings was sent to us by email, from “nope”. so what ? it's not like itmakes a big difference anyway, dancers aren't supposed to know who makes every tune they hear in a club. there's maybe 100 records played during a typical clubnight. nobody's counting the records, it's an estimate. anyway it would really be too much information, people are just having a good time. also, we get to keep themoney. apparently, there are three different versions of the same track (for all we know, it could be three different producers !) and it's pretty good, so we made aspecial limited label just for those good surprises. the elements : short, industrial-like percussive loops and a plaintive whistle sounding off in the background,seemingly out of tune with everything, like an alien melody. the first version has a shifting beat, as if two loops slowly got out of sync and ended up bouncing offeach other somewhere in the middle and meeting again at the end, but in an inverted world, everything turned upside-down. the second is a reduced jam with subtlemicro-arrangements that's deep and straight as an arrow, with a beat you can trust. the third version is a totally sexy finger-snapping hipshaker of a groove thatwill have dancers moonwalk right across the floor faster than you can pronounce its bizarre title.

samples here:
http://www.juno.co.uk/search.php?q=nope ... column=all
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

Your link for sample doesn't work for me :?

Nothing found on Juno for Nope :roll:
LVD
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by LVD »

work fine for me, but you can find it anywhere, check decks...................;-)
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

LVD wrote:work fine for me, but you can find it anywhere, check decks...................;-)
I will... :wink:
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

nice one guys :)
mokaz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mokaz »

no name droppin, just pure minimal floor action ! great indeed !