LSD studies..... *speakers needed

- open
moey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moey »

Yeah, the whole DO-x series is pretty much what I was referring to, as these are probably the most common drugs to show up on blotter.
There have been some rather vague reports of things like 5-meo-amt and Bromo-Dragonfly being passed off as acid as well, although I've never met anyone who accidently took these things.

It's scary because people think that acid is difficult to falsify or pass off as something else, but they aren't aware of these newer chems and so they are in harm's way.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

moey wrote:It's scary because people think that acid is difficult to falsify or pass off as something else, but they aren't aware of these newer chems and so they are in harm's way.
Absolutely. That's one of the reasons why I think it would be a good idea to make these things legal, but have them so they could be used in controlled environments et al. And to have education put in place so people know what to do and how to be safe with these things. That way it would be government controlled and pure, and you would know exactly what you'd be taking. However, this is barely likely for a very very long time unfortunately. Things are barely moving with marijuana, slowly, but barely.
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Well, there is the DOx, and then there is the 5-meo-AMT, and some people have tried the 2Cs - but mind you, the only 2Cx blotter I've seen was HUGE and had the chemical name printed all over it.

Alot of the RCs being put onto blotters, are much larger than your normal blotter size, and/or much thicker than your standard #14 watercolor paper. or, its two peices of paper 'glued' together with the chemical put in between.

If you know LSD, it is usually pretty easy to tell LSD from non-LSD blotter. As if its not LSD, it will tend to be things like

- Bigger than normal
- Thicker than normal
- Have the dealer tell you "you need a 10-strip to trip" (a 10strip of REAL LSD would knock most people onto their ass harder then they'd care to, but, an active dose of something else could fit into a 10strip)

And probably the most tell tale sign - taste. LSD should almost always be tasteless, now and then it may have a bit of a 'tangy' taste to it, or a subtle metallic taste - but, it should never taste so bitter that you have the urge to 'spit it out, or swallow it now, because it tastes so bad'

If there is a STRONG chemical taste, theres a very good chance its not LSD.

However, there are alot of people who have never done LSD before, and when they buy what they think is LSD, they dont know these 'things' to look for, and can get rooked and sold something else, but they dont know what to look for to tell real LSD blotter, from research chem blotter being passed off as LSD.

That being said - if you know the right people, there is some very good legit LSD going around :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

( b u m p )

spoke of this the other day... thought I'd do a search and re-found this post..

& it's still on my server.......

:)
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Storlon wrote:a bit of History ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hofmann
8)
nice link..

albert hofmann born jan 1906

still tickin @ 101 years old...

- jan of 2006

:)
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Salvia has been the up & coming substance in this area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum
moey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by moey »

I'm not a fan of salvia divinorum-- it's very spooky.
Be careful and make sure you know what you're getting into with that stuff. Being tripped out for 5 minutes seems like no big deal, until you're stuck in hyperspace with hostile glowing blue entities for the forseeable future :?