[AMP006] Petre Inspirescu - La Doi Pasi EP

- wax
Meander
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [AMP006] Petre Inspirescu - La Doi Pasi EP

Post by Meander »

those records distributed via romania are simply a bit more expensive due to higher shipping prices for everything back and forth.
that easily adds a few euros per copy.
on top of that some stores who try to push prices on their own obviously are not helping here - and for that reason some of them are not even get copies delivered anymore, for example decks...
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dudemaster »

Got his today together with Talking Waters. The music is mega dope and the cover is wicked sick.
RPR
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RPR »

Come on guys, we had the discussion about the price like 1000 times. Id agree his first album was his best work so far, but the tracks (specially the sound quality) on this record are pretty cool. I'm sure he will bring some outstanding stuff in the future again :)
Rate the sound, not the artist.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

its money making …

like you can see here:

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86528

http://www.decks.de/t/ada_kaleh-zana_zorilor_ep/c2v-4g

full artwork print, 180 g vinyl (the amphia hasn't 180 g)

for 9,- € from romania, the amphia costs around 13-15 € …

this is money making with names … and the tracks are not as good as they were in the past …

the better tracks gets released on mule, for only about 10,- € … so its the label philosophy ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

no philsen.. it's like meander said.. the price includes additional shipping and the shops also add a few bucks per record since those records are selling very well..
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

roland wrote:no philsen.. it's like meander said.. the price includes additional shipping and the shops also add a few bucks per record since those records are selling very well..
okay, then its money makin by the shops … but its money makin, and i still dont get the point with the shipping costs, that would mean, if we speak about the amphia and the ada kaleh releases, both from romania, that the main part of the higher prices are put by the shops. and are the shipping costs are only so high for romania? there are so many other releases out there which have to ship over sea that are not so expensive … and also well known … so why they dont raise the prices there … all cause the hype?

ada kaleh round about 9,-
amphia round about 15,-

both came shipped from romania … that would mean, if we say that the amphia is 1 or 2 € more expensive from the beginning in romania, cause its a well known label now, the shops add 5-6 € on it … now what i mean? i would like to know what for example ourown.ru want for 1 ep when shipped to germany or else without shipping costs.

… its lucky, cause i think the shops are pushing their prices cause they see the hype, on discogs or else, now the shops raises their prices for some labels, and you can get it cheaper …. at discogs … tada … i see some releases dont get sold so well since they raises the prices and the outstanding factor for some of it in the past is no more …
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

@Philsen, dude,
Notice the GER release tag.

Just because it's a romanian artist/label doesn't mean that the records are shipped from Romania.
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dudemaster »

breton wrote: Notice the GER release tag.

Are you mad now Phil_sen? I bet you are.

Complains about greedy money making. Is selling Gradina Onirica for 111 euros on discogs. Slow life 002 for 55.

You best go check your head son. Like asap.