Re: [AMP006] Petre Inspirescu - La Doi Pasi EP

Post by dudemaster »

11,99 EUR on music head
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I typically judge a record on "if" it's funky..(then) I'll play it. if not I'll pass..
some melodic warm frequencies in there...but nothing funky to make me actually want to dance to it..
* shucks I saw the date of the post and was hoping to hear something I"d buy.. shucks..
-I don't get it.
:-sadflower
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

it's somehow good but mostly boring imo.. same for his release on mule.. very disappointed..

his first album on arpiar was the last release i really felt (back then the style was also not as overused as today..) .. the tracks on this album are still way better than all the tracks that came afterwards imo..
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

roland wrote:it's somehow good but mostly boring imo.. same for his release on mule.. very disappointed..

his first album on arpiar was the last release i really felt (back then the style was also not as overused as today..) .. the tracks on this album are still way better than all the tracks that came afterwards imo..
maybe the old tracks were more "catchy"...but i think the new stuff is a step forward overall..espacially sound quality wise...
valloo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by valloo »

roland wrote:it's somehow good but mostly boring imo.. same for his release on mule.. very disappointed..

Pretty agree! On the other side I'd really like see come out some stuff from Fabric68.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Out on juno. Ferrari price as usual. Not buying though, waiting for his release on mule music.
stadist
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stadist »

I don't get why stores push the price so much...I'm pretty sure they have something to do with it although I ve seen a slight change for the better regarding prices...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

why? cause its pedro and there are a million fanboys out there who buy it in an instant