- wax
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

Post by roland »

Roy Koch wrote:

I guess they cut off decks.de :)
ya, looks like they really did.. i tho hope it's not the case for arpiar, yojik and so on..
JasperW89 wrote:Actually I bought arpiar08 on juno.
good to know.. british delivery prices are really good.. they send to austria for 5€ ..
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

roland wrote:still nothing on decks or deejay.de.. looks like it will be the same as with arpiar08, if i remember it right freebase was the only shop who had it and sold it at the regular price.. strange..
i bought arpiar 08 and understand01 at decks
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

junger wrote:
roland wrote:still nothing on decks or deejay.de.. looks like it will be the same as with arpiar08, if i remember it right freebase was the only shop who had it and sold it at the regular price.. strange..
i bought arpiar 08 and understand01 at decks
ya i know understand01 was on decks but arpiar08 ?? as far as i know it was only available 3 weeks after the release for 49.99€, i wanted to buy it aswell.. kinda glad that it's digitally available now.. anyway, i guess i might order more from juno since they cover nearly everything and the delivery costs are fine..
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Just bought a copy on Juno for £14. Feel like a boss. 8)
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Papa Bear wrote:Just bought a copy on Juno for £14. Feel like a boss. 8)
And without the VAT it's £11.66. Ordered it along with "Biokinetics".
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

breton wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:Just bought a copy on Juno for £14. Feel like a boss. 8)
And without the VAT it's £11.66. Ordered it along with "Biokinetics".
Wow, mate, thanks for letting me know. I thought Juno would send me an email alert when BK is released, but they didn't for some reason. Need to buy it asap, cos i've been waiting for it to come out. Damn, 19 quid though ... ouch. Already spent £40 on vinyl today. :(
ciypriyan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ciypriyan »

JasperW89 wrote:
Roy Koch wrote:So I ordered this on Freebase and then I got some weird email that I couldn't pay via Paypal, because they moved. (Not sure why moving should influence the ability to pay with Paypal). I then I replied that I wanted to pay via bank transfer and I did not get any reply at all. Anyone else has had this problem?
Got the same problem but they said my copy is safe. No worries, I've ordered/preordered there many times before and never had a bad experience with them. So hopefully this will be fixed soon.
same here.. freebase will resolve this as soon possible :) and if they had confirmed your order you will receive it soon or later
cheers
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

yeah well, a few seconds after the post from freebase in this thread, they were apparently out of stock.. or something..