Cat.No.:
ADIG10
WW distribution:
KOMPAKT DISTRIBUTION
Release Date:
Dec. 20th, 2010

Tracklist:
1. Follow The Smoke
2. Follow The Smoke (Ryan Crosson Remix)
3. Follow The Smoke (Clovis Remix)
4. Sufi Futurist
5. Sufi Futurist (Big Bully and Odnu Remix)

:::::::SAMPLES LINK: http://soundcloud.com/adjunctaudio/sets ... -smoke-ep/

Mad man from Berlin via Santa Fe, New Mexico, Walker Barnard, takes a big slab of deep and dirty house and throws it right in the face of every man and woman from coast to coast, hands in the air and brains in space yelling Yodel-ai-eeee-ooo! When we heard this music, we knew we had to release it!

The title track Follow The Smoke is a deep sensationally layered track with wonderful floating percussion, trippy nastiness and layers of beautiful sounds that caress the speakers and lift the brain to another plateau. Whatever time of day or night this track is played it is guaranteed to lift the heads to a new level. Period. The second original here is Sufi Futurist. This track suggests being deep in the New Mexico desert late at night with the stars ringing above ones head, floating away to some distant dream of rituals one may only consider real in such situations. Funky as fck, deep as hell and enough rolling percussions to keep anyone….rolling.

On remix duties for ADIG 10 we have friends Ryan Crosson, Big Bully and Odnu, and Clovis. Ryan's take on Follow The Smoke is pure Head fck Funk. Yes friends, we have coined a new genre of dance music and HFF will take the universe by storm. Fat bouncy kick drums, illuminated trumpet lines and thick hand claps will take the listener on a journey to heaven and back. You might not be ready.

Clovis has his own take on Follow The Smoke. Layering beautiful strings, almost scary at times, playful acoustic guitar bits and nice pads that make you forget your day might have totally been a total downer. You might know Clovis from the Droog / Culprit parties, he's been taking over LA in a big way and you will hear this freak worldwide for years to come.

Last but not least we have the one and only Big Bully and Odnu. Big Bully has been part of the Adjunct family for some time now and we were really happy to have him on board. They take Sufi Futurist on a spaced out trip to another land we haven't been to yet, but are quite happy to have found such a place. Round bass undertones, dubbed-out pads and percussion elements that make your stomach rumble with pleasure, your feet cry for more abuse and your head telling you - don`t stop!. All in all, Follow The Smoke is an EP that shows how its supposed to be done in this day and age and were happy to present this to the world. Enjoy!

"Superfresh sounding EP, like all tracks for different reasons, hard to pic a fav but I think it's gonna be the Ryan Crosson remix, full support!"
-Dan Curtin (Mobilee, Tuning Spork)

"Thanxs, love the Clovis remix"
-Matt John (Perlon, Holographic Island)

"Yeah super diverse ep , really like it !!!"
-Anthony Collins (Vakant, Freak n' Chic)

"Nice pkg man. Crosson's mix is dope."
-Butane (Crosstown Rebels, Alphahouse, Rrygular)

"Highlight on the Crosson remix + really digging the Big Bully remix also...."
-Tim Xavier (Clink, LTD400)

"Really nice release. Loving Sufi Futurist and the remix. Bravo."
-Simon Beeston (Highgrade Records, District Of Corruption)

"I like Ryan Crosson remix ,will play for sure :)"
-Paco Osuna (Plus 8 records)

"All the cuts on this release are amazing. Walker’s the man! Super impressed by Clovis’ mix too. That kid’s on the rise!"
-Alland Byallo (Poker Flat, liebe*detail)

"Great release from Barnard - loving the live bass grooves and attention to detail throughout. will play!"
-Noah Pred (Thoughtless Music, Immigrant)

"Insane release!! Everything from Adjunct is just exactly what we always need, having a hard time finding a fave here, will try them all out and will be playing most of these tracks, great release guys, viva Adjunct, insane respect from aztek land"
-Signal Deluxe (Blaq, Thoughtless music, Fade)

"I like Big Bully & Odnu remix. Thanks."
-Hugo Duran (Thema)

"Really nice ep! Walker is a master at dishing out heady, intelligent music."
-Someone Else (Foundsound)

"Great clovis remix! support"
- Borja S. (Une Label)

"Yeah! I love the Crosson's Head fck Funk rmx yo! "
-Sebastian Russell (MBF, Multi Vitamins, Adjunct)

"Clovis mix is quite haunting - I really dig it"
-Justin Sloe (Culprit, Droog)

"This is the kind of house music I not only like, but love. Atmospheric yet minimal, layered yet sparse, while still being wrapped in a halo of deep warmth that keeps you moving all night long. Breathy, submerged voices resonate amidst echoes and underwater sounds, but it's the bassline that will drive you home to house music on this one."
- Tobias Van Veen (Reviewer: Stylus / FUSE Magazine)
adjunct
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by adjunct »

out monday!
adjunct
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by adjunct »

Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

Super Hot release! Walker can do no wrong! Crosson and Clovis remix all the way!
adjunct
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by adjunct »

join the Adjunct page! http://www.facebook.com/Adjunct.Audio

updated feedback!

"nice pkg mang. Crosson's mix is dope."
-Butane (Crosstown Rebels, Alphahouse, Rrygular)

"superfresh sounding EP, like all tracks for different reasons, hard to pic a fav but I think it's gonna be the Ryan Crosson remix, full support!"
-Dan Curtin (Mobilee, Tuning Spork)

"thx for the link, love the clovis rmx"
-Matt John (Perlon, Holographic Island)

"Been playing this one ALOT the last month and loving remixes and originals, spooky/trippy/jammy/funky at once and great crowd response!"
-Agaric (we are, ovum)

"its dope!! track 1 for me - bomb Smile"
-Mark Henning (Clink, Trapez, Soma)

"Loving the Walker Barnard ep; Clovis' haunting remix is pure lush and Crosson goes for the big trumpet; very cool release."
-Damian Lazarus (Crosstown Rebels)

"yeah super diverse ep , really like it !!!"
-Anthony Collins (Vakant, Freak n' Chic)

"Huge remix from Mr. Crosson. Solid release all around!"
- Lee Curtis (Get Physical, Supplement Facts)

"Top shelf! "
- John Selway (CSM) (CSM/John Selway & Dave Turov/John Selway & Tony Rohr/John Selway)

"great original and rmx of follow the smoke"
-Benno Blome (Sender)

"Really nice release. Loving Sufi Futurist and the remix. Bravo."
-Simon Beeston (Highgrade Records, District Of Corruption)

"I like ryan crosson rmx ,will play for sure Smile"
-Paco Onsuna (Plus 8 records)

"All the cuts on this release are amazing. Walker’s the man! Super impressed by Clovis’ mix too. That kid’s on the rise!"
-Alland Byallo (Poker Flat, liebe*detail)

"Highlight on the Crosson remix + really digging the Big Bully remix also...."
-Tim Xavier (Clink, LTD400)

"Clovis mix appeals the most to me"
- Estroe ( Connaisseur Recordings, Mezzotinto )

"thanks for these , sounding nice !"
- Phil Kieran (Cocoon Recordings/Soma Records)

"nice one."
- Metope (Areal, IRR, Beachcoma) (Metope)

"sick! crosson remix is bomb."
- Ben Parris (Foundsound)

"follow the smoke clavis mix is super fresh!"
- DJ Sneak

"Love the blobby sounds on the Big bully and Odnu mix "
- Pig & Dan (Cocoon)

"great stuff from walker! big upzzz!! xo"
- Mano Le Tough (Dirt Crew)

"great release from barnard - loving the live bass grooves and attention to detail throughout. will play!"
-Noah Pred (Thoughtless Music, Immigrant)

"insane release!! everything from Adjunct is just exactly what we always need, having a hard time finding a fave here, will try them all out and will be playing most of these tracks, great release guys, viva Adjunct, insane respect from aztek land"
-signaz deluxe (Blaq, Thoughtless music, Fade)

"I like Big Bully & Odnu remix. Thanks."
-Hugo Duran (Thema)

"nice work!..big bully-odun rmx its my pic here thanks!!"
-Luca Ortega (Rrygular, Alphahouse)

"musically very rich release. from tech-housy beat to more melancholic and soft tracks. my support. another great adjunct release!!!"
-Milos (Leporelo/Radio_FM/Bratislava)

"really nice ep! walker is a master at dishing out heady, intelligent music."
-Someone Else (Foundsound)

"great clovis remix! support"
-Borja S. (Une Label)

"I am really enjoying this ep. All mixes go into the crate."
-Pezzner ( Freerange )

"Whole EP is great, well done gents...."
-Brett Johnson (Cynosure, Frankie)

"Nice release. Funky, deep and good for the floor as well. Will definitely try it."
- Maximilian Zeller (The Gap)

"Clovis mix is great, art!! Ryan crosson mix is funky!!
-DJ Nori (Provision)

"Yeah! I love the Crosson's Head fck Funk rmx yo! " -Sebastian Russell (MBF, Multi Vitamins, Adjunct)

"Clovis mix is quite haunting - I really dig it"
-Justin Sloe (Culprit, Droog)

"Mr. Barn Barn. If this music was a huge pulsating vagina i would move in and never leave. We give it ALL thumbs up over here. Break out the jugs of red and get this spaced out party started in all its corrected functions. God is watching!
-The Ghost of J. Beauregard B. and The Childrens Of God (Adjunct)

"This is the kind of house music I not only like, but love. Atmospheric yet minimal, layered yet sparse, while still being wrapped in a halo of deep warmth that keeps you moving all night long. Breathy, submerged voices resonate amidst echoes and underwater sounds, but it's the bassline that will drive you home to house music on this one."
-tobias c. van Veen (reviewer: Stylus / FUSE Magazine)