mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mlnus »

Thx for the set :D
sheet1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sheet1 »

do u really have a magic card as ur display pic hahaha nice !! up for the second track after maetrik
gibby
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gibby »

sheet1 wrote:do u really have a magic card as ur display pic hahaha nice !!
of course. I always carry my black discard deck or my goblin rush!
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

Gibby. Why hasn't troy done anything significant besides your guys album in like over 2 years. I do love Troy and he is a big inspiration, but I feel like he isn't going anywhere and has come to a standstill. His sets have gone from druggy great techno to predictable blah blah blah. Is producing just not interesting or is the DJ schedule to large? I am a fan and sorry I'm bitching, but it sucks that one of my heroes is falling off the map. Hopefully Troy makes something himself this year.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

Hutch wrote:Gibby. Why hasn't troy done anything significant besides your guys album in like over 2 years. I do love Troy and he is a big inspiration, but I feel like he isn't going anywhere and has come to a standstill. His sets have gone from druggy great techno to predictable blah blah blah. Is producing just not interesting or is the DJ schedule to large? I am a fan and sorry I'm bitching, but it sucks that one of my heroes is falling off the map. Hopefully Troy makes something himself this year.
+1 but I think he's just busy or waiting
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
daniellesniewski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniellesniewski »

anizz wrote:
Hutch wrote:Gibby. Why hasn't troy done anything significant besides your guys album in like over 2 years. I do love Troy and he is a big inspiration, but I feel like he isn't going anywhere and has come to a standstill. His sets have gone from druggy great techno to predictable blah blah blah. Is producing just not interesting or is the DJ schedule to large? I am a fan and sorry I'm bitching, but it sucks that one of my heroes is falling off the map. Hopefully Troy makes something himself this year.
+1 but I think he's just busy or waiting
i absolutely love the guy's work to bits, and still have a massive amount of faith in him, but yeh im with u guys in saying that his sets recently seem a little bit bland :( or maybe the music that is being released recently doesn't work with his style
just my 2 cents
dj-jc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dj-jc »

HIS SET IN MEXICO WAS TOTALLY AWESOME

A LOT OF UNEXPECTED DRUGGY TECHNO AS ALWAYS

STILL MY FAVOURITE!
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Thanks for the info Gib!
I then suppose this mix has been put online without his permission?

He plays in my city Leiden next month, we will barricade the roof
just in case...