Problem with loading loops on the Soundbite

- ask away
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Problem with loading loops on the Soundbite

Post by upekah »

cheers,

I got the Soundbite Pro Loop Sampler which got a 1GB Harddrive on it where you can store loops and fire them up on the fly..

I now tried to connect it to my mac/pc via usb but my mac/pc doesn't recognize that the sampler is connected.

I thought about loading samples on it via computer and then fire them up on it live.. had a read on the manual and this only says that you can store loops you recorded live from the soundbite itself but for me it's useless to implement an usb-port then?

I couldn't get my pc to recognize the sampler. I also tried multiple ports.

any help would be cool

thanks 8)
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

I am dumb. solved. :lol: :lol: :lol:
diego vega
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by diego vega »

You need to install the software for it to be recognized hehe... but last time I tried the software on my Mac (maybe a year ago) it was buggy so I couldn't transfer loops via USB, so in the end I just recorded loops directly from my mixer using Serato.

Did you get it to work with your Mac? Maybe the new software version is finally fixed...

By the way how are you using it? Do you connect it with the REC OUT of your mixer, or through the headphone jack?
Leandro Barros
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Leandro Barros »

diego vega wrote:You need to install the software for it to be recognized hehe... but last time I tried the software on my Mac (maybe a year ago) it was buggy so I couldn't transfer loops via USB, so in the end I just recorded loops directly from my mixer using Serato.

Did you get it to work with your Mac? Maybe the new software version is finally fixed...

By the way how are you using it? Do you connect it with the REC OUT of your mixer, or through the headphone jack?
Same here. Never couldn´t transfer loops via USB on my Mac. I try to get get in contact with RedSound support, to know if they are working on a new version. Never get an answer. :) Cool support.

Using the headphone jack here.:) That way you can select what track want to record. Find this way much better than use the REC out.

And Diego... cool tracks! Really like them!
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

Leandro Barros wrote:
diego vega wrote:You need to install the software for it to be recognized hehe... but last time I tried the software on my Mac (maybe a year ago) it was buggy so I couldn't transfer loops via USB, so in the end I just recorded loops directly from my mixer using Serato.

Same here. Never couldn´t transfer loops via USB on my Mac. I try to get get in contact with RedSound support, to know if they are working on a new version. Never get an answer. :) Cool support.

Using the headphone jack here.:) That way you can select what track want to record. Find this way much better than use the REC out.

And Diego... cool tracks! Really like them!
I downloaded the software.. if I got time I will make a full test for you today or tomorrow as I didn't have any time to test it so far.. I just put "solved" as I now know how to get the soundbite to be recognized by the mac by using this program!
diego vega
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by diego vega »

Hey Leo, too bad they didn't reply to you just so you know I actually wrote to Red Sound's support one year ago and they did reply back and seemed like cool guys trying to help. They even sent me a new beta version they were working on (before it was released), but it still didn't work for me. I'm going to try the latest version on their website. I'm glad you liked the tracks thank you :)

Anizz - let us know if it works!