Fee required tutorials - is it worth it?

- ask away
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

tomcosm wrote:It seems there is a field in the registration that weeds people out, something along the lines of "What is the last name of minimal legend Richie..."

I thought it was a crack up!
ah gotcha. didn't remember it.
MarkA
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MarkA »

pheek wrote:
victorgonzales wrote:I believe Pheek offers lessons for money. I would think that would be worth it if you need some inspiration..

I would say it depends on who is teaching and what you are learning to deicde whether it is worth money.
Thanks Victor for the promo ;)

It's more coaching and intense feedback that i offer. Teaching over the internet is a bit difficult but we manage some stuff. Fun.
How can I learn more about this?
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

MarkA wrote:
pheek wrote:
victorgonzales wrote:I believe Pheek offers lessons for money. I would think that would be worth it if you need some inspiration..

I would say it depends on who is teaching and what you are learning to deicde whether it is worth money.

It's more coaching and intense feedback that i offer. Teaching over the internet is a bit difficult but we manage some stuff. Fun.
+1 very curious about that myself too...
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

Opuswerk wrote:
MarkA wrote:
pheek wrote:

+1 very curious about that myself too...
+2
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

im pretty sure pheek posted about it in here. Maybe it was on his myspace though..

ask him?