Luciano Live At Cadenza Night, Fluid (Bergamo, Italy) (2009-

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

i just find him not as exciting as he used to be.
no stress m8... won't argue about taste. whatever anyone likes, that's fine by me 8)
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

yes youre right, i was about to add that to my post... in the end its just a question of taste!! sagapo malakas
532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

nowayback wrote:jocks like Luciano are just too popular to create an overall dissapointment in their gigs,
no matter how good or bad they perform. people who will cheer and find their set mindblowing
will always be much more than the whining ones. fair enough, they've earned it one way or another.

personally i'm not attracted to any of his sets in the last couple of years, and in a few ocassions
i have seen him dj during this period he was equally mediocre. maybe a coincidence, dunno.

now i don't disagree one can have a blast while attending a party like the one Princessa mentioned above.
there are so many factors that can give (or take away) the pleasure in a live event, even more at a relaxed
beach session parallel to sonar as in that example. these however are just not there in a recorded set.

i tend to like sets from djs who are actually willing to present their craftmanship, and it seems like this
particular one hasn't been bothering much about that lately.
agreed, his sets are a little underwhelming imo. smooth fades for the most part, but not much more than that, other than nice festival techno tracks.
/__/\ /__/\ /__/\
| |::\ \ \:\ | |::\
M_NUS8
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by M_NUS8 »

Dont forget to find out the first track of the set =p
ymtsk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ymtsk »

and the third :)
ymtsk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ymtsk »

And is anybody aware of the Pablo Cahn-Speyer "Tribute" track? When/where is it being published?

Cheers ppl
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henry »

think that ones coming on cadenza not sure when tho

love that bad boy 8)
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

luciano was dope.

get him in a room with nobody giving a sh!t who he is and about 100 people, and i think he'd put his Luciano "Viva La Festival" bullshit persona to shame.
signatures suck