hey (another berlin topic)...

- open
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Berghain

Post by warren888k »

vitocorleone wrote:Why dont they let english ppl in Berghain?
i'm irish and went there with one other irish friend and an english friend and they didn't even look at us going in the door.

the weekend club was a different story, they didn't want to leave us in cause they thought we were english, but when we said were were irish(told english friend to keep his mouth shut!) they became a lot more friendly.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

warren888k wrote:
i'm irish and went there with one other irish friend and an english friend and they didn't even look at us going in the door.

the weekend club was a different story, they didn't want to leave us in cause they thought we were english, but when we said were were irish(told english friend to keep his mouth shut!) they became a lot more friendly.
I think it might be because of the old cliche here in germany that english people drink too much and are really nasty and rude then. (e.g the soccer hooligans)
It's just a cliche! Never experienced some kind of that.
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
eye-rees
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eye-rees »

i was in berlin in October

we booked apartment through http://www.ferienwohnung-24-berlin.com/english.htm

two bedroom apartment in Kreuzberg 16,50 eur per person!!! really nice, clean and close to the underground station..!

clubs - tresor and collumbia club

hope this helps... :D
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

anizz wrote:
warren888k wrote:

I think it might be because of the old cliche here in germany that english people drink too much and are really nasty and rude then. (e.g the soccer hooligans)
It's just a cliche! Never experienced some kind of that.
they have a fairly bad name the world over really