Internships?

- open
Holva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Internships?

Post by Holva »

Hey, I'm a student at an "experimental" college here in the states called Bennington College. I study electronic music and digital art with an emphasis on programming for interactive installation. I also DJ and am working on my production. Every year my college requires us to find internships during January & February, and I was wondering if anyone is looking for an intern or might know a label / production company ect. that might be during this time (free labor!). Anyway let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. I could do a wide variety of things including programming personalized effects and software in Max/MSP, design a lighting installation for an office (or home or whatever), run errands, answer phones, reply to emails, DJ a net radio show, ect. ect. ect.

Its completely free. You don't have to pay a dime and you get free services for approx. 2 months. Anywhere in the world is fine. Anyway let me know!
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

programming personalized effects and software in Max/MSP, design a lighting installation for an office

Monolake is looking for such a person... check his website
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Internships?

Post by pheek »

Holva wrote:Hey, I'm a student at an "experimental" college here in the states called Bennington College. I study electronic music and digital art with an emphasis on programming for interactive installation. I also DJ and am working on my production. Every year my college requires us to find internships during January & February, and I was wondering if anyone is looking for an intern or might know a label / production company ect. that might be during this time (free labor!). Anyway let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. I could do a wide variety of things including programming personalized effects and software in Max/MSP, design a lighting installation for an office (or home or whatever), run errands, answer phones, reply to emails, DJ a net radio show, ect. ect. ect.

Its completely free. You don't have to pay a dime and you get free services for approx. 2 months. Anywhere in the world is fine. Anyway let me know!
We at Archipel have been having temporary interns. Could be interesting for you! Send me your resume and info at info at archipel.cc

thanks!
Holva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Internships?

Post by Holva »

pheek wrote:
Holva wrote:Hey, I'm a student at an "experimental" college here in the states called Bennington College. I study electronic music and digital art with an emphasis on programming for interactive installation. I also DJ and am working on my production. Every year my college requires us to find internships during January & February, and I was wondering if anyone is looking for an intern or might know a label / production company ect. that might be during this time (free labor!). Anyway let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. I could do a wide variety of things including programming personalized effects and software in Max/MSP, design a lighting installation for an office (or home or whatever), run errands, answer phones, reply to emails, DJ a net radio show, ect. ect. ect.

We at Archipel have been having temporary interns. Could be interesting for you! Send me your resume and info at info at archipel.cc

thanks!
Yes, I definitely will! Archipel is one of my favorite labels so I feel that this would be fantastic.
smith
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by smith »

Are you sure a record label is the right fit for your skill set? You don't want to end up emailing press releases all summer if you are an interactive designer. I would find a gallery to work at either in exhibition mounting or as a consultant/tech. The monolake gig sounds like a perfect intersection of your interests..