Logic's Delay Designer

- ask away
ArhiteK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Logic's Delay Designer

Post by ArhiteK »

I started using Logic Pro 8 few weeks ago, and I find this software amazing.

I fell in love with Delay Designer, and I'm sure there is a plenty of hidden tips and tricks with this plugin, ways to get strange and new effects.

I would love to find out how do You (who use this program) use DD in creative and non standard way...
Martin Decara
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Logic's Delay Designer

Post by Martin Decara »

ArhiteK wrote:I started using Logic Pro 8 few weeks ago, and I find this software amazing.

I fell in love with Delay Designer, and I'm sure there is a plenty of hidden tips and tricks with this plugin, ways to get strange and new effects.

I would love to find out how do You (who use this program) use DD in creative and non standard way...
http://www.macprovideo.com they made some tutorials about logic 8, I think there was are part about DD...
Roqqert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Roqqert »

its cool but really unlogic if you ask me... cant find anything :cry: oh well lots of other delay plugs
aallvor
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by aallvor »

Roqqert wrote:its cool but really unlogic if you ask me... cant find anything :cry: oh well lots of other delay plugs
You're giving up that easily :?:
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

aallvor wrote:
Roqqert wrote:its cool but really unlogic if you ask me... cant find anything :cry: oh well lots of other delay plugs
You're giving up that easily :?:
he probably went back to ableton already ;)
Martin Decara
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Logic's Delay Designer

Post by Martin Decara »

ArhiteK wrote:I started using Logic Pro 8 few weeks ago, and I find this software amazing.

Maybe you should try Eccoboy from Soundtoys.
Roqqert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Roqqert »

i hate ableton and i use the psp 84 delay in logic 8 ;) love that one much more
Measax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Measax »

tap out the delay with a midi controller your self and use the feedback also... pluse i try and do weird stuff with the frequencies on the individual delays - some times on vocals and such it can be cool to filter the delay as well down and back up over a longer peirod of time....