[AER007] Brian James - Rubber Doll (+Xpansul remix)

- wax
Aesthetik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[AER007] Brian James - Rubber Doll (+Xpansul remix)

Post by Aesthetik »

Aesthetik Records proudly (no kidding) presents Malta's Brian James's second release.

Brian James - Rubber Doll (+Xpansul remix)

text:

On his second ep on Aesthetik Brian James shows his true colours. Dark, deep and stripped down techno with a solid old school, almost Chicago-esque feel to it. Rubber Doll instantly grabs you through its simplicity and efficiency. Pulsating beats, a mental bassline with a slight bleepy feel to it. A true techno dj’s delight. Madrid’s techno maestro Xpansul turns Rubber Doll into a harder edged techno stomper. Edgy technoid sounds and Xpansul’s trademark dark rhythmic craziness makes this track essential to any self-respecting techno jock! Panic In Detroit is again a typical Brian James throbbing techno piece for when dancefloors go into “mental mode”. Bubbling Custard takes a more experimental direction, reminiscent of early dark Model 500 tracks, but jacked up in Brian’s very own wickedness. Dj-support by Adam Beyer, Alexi Delano, Paco Osuna…

prelisten:

Rubber Doll
Panic In Detroit
Rubber Doll - Xpansul remix
Bubbling Custard

Laurent Garnier (F-Comm): Brilliant proper techno release. Looove it of course. Will definitely play it out
Many thanks for that.
Paco Osuna (Plus 8, Mindshake): hey my congratulations for this ep, since i got the promo from xpansul can't stop to play it, is a big big tune, will be charted and for sure my total support for this tune, is sexy groovy, powerful, all the necessary for be a hit .CONGRATULATION!!!!
Djinxx (Mezzotinto): Hi dude, i really like this release proper Techno. it reminds me a bunch of old stuff. i’ll play Rubber Doll Original mix for sure. Chart and play - Peace DJINXX
Mihalis Saffras (Material Series): nice massive production for that release. Will try it on dancefloor! Thanks
Angel Molina (Minifunk, Moog): One of my records at the moment. No more words necessary… Biggest support!
Xpansul (Plus 8, Disco De Latas): Amazing 3 tracks, all of them incredible, but probably my favourite one is Bubbling Custard. Jeff Mills would be proud! :)
Psytox/Didier Sonderfall (Coincidence): Dude, Panic In Detroit is off the chain!!! But my absolute favourite is definitely Bubbling Custard. It euh... bubbles :) Love the way the loop seems to go completely off the beat and yet it fits in. Best Aesthetik for me so far, hang in there mate.
Dario Zenker (Num): i like rubber doll. Super deep sh!t

Relevant url’s
http://www.myspace.com/brianjamesmlt // http://www.aesthetik-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/aesthetikrecords

release date: early June

Distributed by Straight Distribution (http://www.straight-audio.de)
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [AER007] Brian James - Rubber Doll (+Xpansul remix)

Post by sushitech »

good work guys. we like it here!
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

yeah, great stuff! originals are great, and the xpansul remix is proper good dancefloor food
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

thomasjaldemark wrote:yeah, great stuff! originals are great, and the xpansul remix is proper good dancefloor food
Totally agree! Original are wicked and the remix seems like a dancefloor weapon. Full support!
Aesthetik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Aesthetik »

thanks for the words

i can already tell you that it sounds super on vinyl
can't stop listening to my testpressings...
pure and raw!
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

hehehe, well, it's a strong EP, you can be proud of it.
Brian James
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Brian James »

Thanks all for the support and also thanks to Santi for a great remix ... and a big big thanks goes to Aesthetik for giving me the chance .
:D :D :D :D
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

I've got the full tracks already and later took a listened I only can say: It's one of my fav releases of the last months!!! Original tracks raise me up to other level. Just fantastic productions. Love it because is really different to all the sound that you can heard nowadays. And the remix is more than crazy. It's closed to hard-tech and i love it. Thanks for this amazing release!