Matthew Dear's harddrive was stolen @ Galapagos

- open
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Atheory wrote:
Hutch wrote:""i thought matt dear was from texas? in any case, i mean yeah stealing is wrong, but well deserved. I mean he did steal about an hours worth of my time with that shitty asa breed project he did. since i am a music consumer, i consider this revenge on the crap which fell on my ears. did anyone ever consider that maybe his sht was stolen because ASA BREED is a shitty attempt at matt dear trying to be americas next top idol or some sht? i mean, simon cowell has a show for that sht...""

I giggled.
ah yes, an eye for an eye, very progressive. where do you stand on the death penalty?
fyi - he just quoted something from the link in the first post.. :)
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

i guess this means some stuff is gonna get released a lot faster than planned maybe.. i would hate if something like this happened, fucking idiots :(
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

vermi wrote:
Atheory wrote:
Hutch wrote:""i thought matt dear was from texas? in any case, i mean yeah stealing is wrong, but well deserved. I mean he did steal about an hours worth of my time with that shitty asa breed project he did. since i am a music consumer, i consider this revenge on the crap which fell on my ears. did anyone ever consider that maybe his sht was stolen because ASA BREED is a shitty attempt at matt dear trying to be americas next top idol or some sht? i mean, simon cowell has a show for that sht...""

I giggled.
ah yes, an eye for an eye, very progressive. where do you stand on the death penalty?
fyi - he just quoted something from the link in the first post.. :)

ah superb, i feel like a complete pr*ck, much apologies. anyway, onwards.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Atheory wrote:ah superb, i feel like a complete pr*ck, much apologies. anyway, onwards.
no need to feel like a pr*ck 8)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

said it a million times before: promotors should make sure that no one can get behind the decks except the dj. Some events are really bad, with 10-20 people behind the decks all waving their hands to the crowd, wanting to feel important and cool :roll:
No suprise then that sometimes these kind of things happen.
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

I giggled.
asa breed is fuckin ace, each to their own though eh? funny how techno acts get sh!t sometimes for having more than one string to their bow.
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

PsyTox wrote:said it a million times before: promotors should make sure that no one can get behind the decks except the dj. Some events are really bad, with 10-20 people behind the decks all waving their hands to the crowd, wanting to feel important and cool :roll:
No suprise then that sometimes these kind of things happen.
Bunker booth is merely a few large tables pushed together on the same level as the crowd in a dark room. Behind the decks the space is kept small to keep people from going back there. The HD was stolen from in front as there is no steel cage in front of the decks like say Tresor.
It's a relatively small intimate space where we all mostly know each other.Dear brought in a good crowd but this was an isolated incident and either way one where new measures will have to be taken because people can't be trusted. Shame really.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Coog wrote: Shame really.
that's true. Unfortunately. You hear this more and more over here too, bags getting stolen etc... seems like everything has to be for free.