cubase 4 vs cubase studio 4 ?

- ask away
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

cubase 4 vs cubase studio 4 ?

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

Hello

I want to buy Cubase 4 or cubase studio 4, i was wondering if someone had tried both or one of them. The main differences seem to be the eqs and surround options and the price for cubase 4 is double of cubase studio 4. Help appreciated !

Thanx
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

plus there is this very nifty little feature called "Control Room" which you dont have in studio 4, but apart from that i dont know...
Anyway i was searching around a bit and found out, that some of the new Yamaha mixers have a cubase AI4 included, it's basicly a stripped down version of cubase, from which you can upgrade to cubase 4. i havent really calculated if its worth doing this but, check it out...

http://www.thomann.de/gb/yamaha_mw10c.htm
Techelon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Techelon »

verry cool topic man, i got a cracked version of sx 3 now but i bought emu sound card, m audio key rig, at this point, and i'm doing big arrangements i have problems, cracking in the sound my pc running slow.... grrr so i am looking for new platform
but it has to be cubase, i just like it, i start to know the program quite good so, its strange that the one by the other is the dubble off the price, pleace more info thx
............ we all just love (mnml) sound design...........
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

buy the software you use dude
and then come back here and ask questions
we do not support warez here
dyte
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dyte »

If you've not already had a look, there's a comparison on there site

http://www.steinberg.net/1051_1.html

At the bottom of the page there's a download (pdf) that gives all the differences
aallvor
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by aallvor »

From what I can gather, there's really no need to get the more expensive version if you work ITB.