[Ostgut Ton] VVAA - Shut Up and Dance!

- wax
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

hmmm, great release! i like all tracks really, maybe only the nsi a little less. i'm wondering if luke slater picked up this alter ego again or if it's just an unreleased track from back then?
stinger
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stinger »

patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I must admit that I'm looking forward to the Oswald remix most.
Tracks are fine, but def. more on the listening side.
stinger
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by stinger »

There are wondering around some promo's otherwise you have to wait untill september.

@ Fader:

Luke Slater Is On Pointe With Ballet

British techno icon Luke Slater has mixed Fabric 32, which will be released in mid-January (the US release date is February 6th). The mix contains several new cuts from Slater’s new digital label, Mote-Evolver, in addition to tracks from Audion, Activator, Switch and Martin Buttrich and Basic Channel.

“It’s kind of funky punk disco electronic mixed,” describes Slater. “A nice cake really, with many layers and a cherry on top. It’s a true representation of what I play there. I wanted to do the main bit down at the club to get that vibe from the club. It’s specifically related to Fabric. I’m excited. I have many, many emotions attached to Room 2.”

Though his Fabric mix will no doubt satisfy techno purists around the world, Slater reports that he’s in the midst of producing a ballet in association with an arts organization based in Berlin.

“I got this residency in this club in Berlin called Berghain,” explains Slater. “It’s this huge warehouse that they’ve converted into this club that has about four floors plus these interesting little rooms that you should only go in if you’re of a certain persuasion. Just fantastic, very dark, excellent sound system. They’re very involved with art and culture in Berlin and they were approached by the Stats Ballet in Berlin, which is the same as the Royal Ballet Company, and the dancers want to do their own choreography to electronic music in the club. So me and Michael who runs the club were talking and he said can you do like a 7th Plane piece, like a 15-minute piece, and I was really into that. I think it happens next June. The music is very dramatic.”
monokreck
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by monokreck »

here's the complete ame track @ 320kb 8)

-Deleted-
www.monokreck.com / www.mnmldjs.com
o my god, it's techno music !
hi2uplz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hi2uplz »

monokreck wrote:here's the complete ame track @ 320kb 8)

-Deleted-

i dont think thats allowed...?
monokreck
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by monokreck »

take it or not :roll:
www.monokreck.com / www.mnmldjs.com
o my god, it's techno music !
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi