[CL001] - Carlos Lobo - Talking Machines - Mnml House - Deep House

- only
carloslobo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[CL001] - Carlos Lobo - Talking Machines - Mnml House - Deep House

Post by carloslobo »

Supp mates! This is my newest release! Online on Bandcamp, tell if you like!

https://carloslobo1.bandcamp.com/album/talking-machines

A little history about this EP:

One of the ways of expression of my being is through art, especially music, today I'm here to share with you an amazing moment that has to do with this, is on air my third EP of my life (of many that are still to come) .... this EP named Talking Machines, represents almost many years of study and learning, which were focused on the styles Minimal House and Deep House, which carry much influence on my sound identity today, of course I was also inspired by many other styles that I like (outside of electronic music too) as those who follow my art always know I like to bring a deep message in my songs, so these songs each one has its message, Talking Machines talking about the love at first sight I had with the talking machines (electronic instruments used to make this kind of music), Stardust that talks a little about our origin from the stars and that for us to understand more about ourselves we have to understand our origins and Free Your Mind, that explains that we have many answers right in front of us that sometimes we just have to open a door (mental) and go through it, but many prefer to stay in ignorance, very based on the Matrix movie that was where I sampled the vocals from.

Hope you like!