[KickBoxer 008] ZENTEX - Pimiö (incl. Gui Boratto rmx)

- wax
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[KickBoxer 008] ZENTEX - Pimiö (incl. Gui Boratto rmx)

Post by zentex »

Summer is coming! and we do notice it. clubbing starts later now, after balconny, barbecue and beer garden - not only here at the rhine but everywhere. so time is running and the dj sets are therefore tighter and well-selected. and here comes Zentex: it is hot and highly effective for both, the warm-up time as well as the prime time. "Pimiö“ and "Still spillin“ are electronic treasures that make a perfect start for the best time of the night or the best after-hour at sunrise, when you are having a boozy breath and a hang-over and everything is coloured in delicate yellow-red. the gui boratto remix however is a stylish prime time track that will open the sunny side of any style dictator's heart. a track perfect for the highlights of a sweaty night out in your club. fantastic! you see, we are really thrilled - and not only because summer is coming!

clips:

A1 - Pimiö
A2 - Still Spillin
B1 - Pimiö - Gui Boratto mix

Available now at Kompakt, Juno, Phonica, Decks, Word and Sound, Beatport etc.
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

"Finn Zentex returns with his second release for Kickboxer and it's definitely a good one. Cyclical klicky minimal techno that is not scared to go to depths that the majority of todays minimal releases seem to avoid. Plus the equally stunning Gui Boratto remix on the flip can only help things really!" :wink:
@Phonica
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

A1 - Pimiö

favorite track on the ep..

more melodic than I expected...

thanks for the post.. best best wishes with the release...

:D
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

second john clees, really like A1... the rest haven't got on to me, atleast not yet. and haven't felt anything of gui's stuff since his first K2.

the original has a bit of the modernist/j. burger feel to it... that always finds an easy way into my heart. :)
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

john clees wrote:A1 - Pimiö

favorite track on the ep..

more melodic than I expected...

thanks for the post.. best best wishes with the release...

:D
thanks,mate!

yeah people really seem to like that track the most.

the first lot is sold out now...repress under way.