ARTIST: Rekleiner
TITLE: The State Of Things
LABEL: Connaisseur Supérieur
CAT.NO.: CNSS000-6
RELEASEDATE: May 31st, 2006
STYLE: Minimal Trance / Deep Minimal

TRACKS:

-> A: The State Of Things
-> B: The State Of Things (Hemmann & Kaden Rmx)

Say hello to our sublabel Connaisseur Supérieur, the new platform for special music und outstanding ideas. You will always find one remarkable track - mostly one who deserves an exceptional position - and a remix. In the initial phase we will release dance tracks on both sides, but in future we will cross stylistic borders in every direction, forward thinking and fresh - Supérieur offers the space for such projects.

Rekleiner is London’s Audiofly’s latest moniker. Working alongside Mulletover’s Stuart Geddes, they have developed a very melodic electronic, yet driving House and Minimal experience, instantly signed to Connaisseur, Maschine and Moodmusic.

Audiofly are a DJ/ producer Duo, Luca Saporito and Anthony Middleton. They met and started working together in spring 2002 and immediately started a prolific partnership based on their shared music styles and experiences on the DJ circuit. Their combined talents have created a powerful, experimental and original style of music, which is current on the underground club scene. During last summer they were residents for Steve Lawlers VIVA night at Space, Ibiza. They also hold residencies @ Princip, Munich and Fever, Viareggio, Italy. On home turf, they play monthly at Players (AKA/ The END), and are regular guests at Stuart Geddes’ Mulletover, Londons only ‘real’ secret warehouse do…like Secret Sundaze…

The State Of Things is a mindblowing minimal trance track with a surprising moment which guarantees an armada of goosebumps on every dancefloor around the world.

The State Of Things (Hemmann & Kaden Remix). Jena’s finest reduce the trancey appeal and convert the main theme into a deep groove monster. Killer!

DJ-Feedback:

James Holden - UK (Border Community)
I like 'The State Of Things' - feel like I've heard that one around a lot - the chord change moments are lovely though.

3 Channels – Poland (Crosstown Rebels, Trapez, Trenton)
AAAAAAAAAAA !!! This record is sooo gooood !!! We've played the original track this weekend and it was crazy !!

Luciano Esse – London/ GB (The Flame/ Bari)
Rekleiner "The State Of Things" is one of the best things I've listened to in the last months... it's fantastic!!

To win one out of two copies, please follow this link -> click

Coming up next…

Connaisseur Recordings:
[cns006-6] Mariel Ito - Decryptor EP (incl. 3 Channels Rmx)
[cns007-6] Patrick Chardronnet – Eve By Day Remixes (by Ripperton & Fairmont)

Connaisseur Supérieur:
[cnss001-6] Girrèsse & Erb – Slapback (incl. Patrick Chardronnet Rmx)

Check: www.connaisseur-recordings.com

Distribution:
physical: Intergroove
digital: Beatport, Kompakt mp3
Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

wanna be on open air party and hear the a side on some powerfull soundsystem :D
MickyMaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MickyMaus »

WOW, damn yes! this one is so bought.

absolutely n1 cns! Rekleiner will play a major role this summer...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Good stuff again boys.

Sorry for asking, but why the sub-label? This record sounds like it could be on the parent label also? I can't hear the difference between the 2 labels.
Connaisseur
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Connaisseur »

hi patrick,

there are different reasons for the sublabel..

first of all, our schedule for connaisseur is always very tight and packed, already planned for the next 6 months. but we receive so many demos with excellent stuff...i want the possibility to release a track without waiting.

furthermore supérieur will be the platform for THE special track...in future not only focussed on dance music. The concept is, to always feature an original on the A side, be that a unique and remarkable dance track, electronica, ambient, idm or maybe even acoustic music. On the B side, however, you will always find a remix, putting a dance track in a new direction, or changing an undanceable song into a dancefloor killer.
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

Really nice!
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

really not my cup of tea, way too trancey for my taste. regarless to this, both tracks are very well done, and i reckon this might be a big success for the summer...

btw, i loved the markus müller's release.
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

Indispensable release for this summer :!: