Wighnomy Brothers - Live Betalounge Hamburg 20-11-2004

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Permeister
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Permeister »

Tecknoism, I agree!!! It doesn't make any sense!!!
let's keep it minimal
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

tecknoism wrote:ok ok hush hush.. maybe a little bit over-reacted... didnt see the PM line it. still I think ump3 is a nice site with fresh mixes and all. but why post this link if u r not able to download it, only if u r send a PM... I dont get that. and if u want to register , u cant , cause u have to send a pm why u want to be a member...
and what about the money? if u post a set on your site, I think u want to let people download it wright??
yes but to a SELECTED (read: limited) audience so you can control the traffic AND the money you put in it.!

drop it, you just don't seem to get it, nevermind!

oh yeah, you can always pm me if you want to use your own provider-webspace to host some sets but don't know how to ;)

maybe the mods should make a sticky for that, everybody has free webspace i guess (here in .be that's the case anyway)

cheers
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

f3d4r wrote:
tecknoism wrote:ok ok hush hush.. maybe a little bit over-reacted... didnt see the PM line it. still I think ump3 is a nice site with fresh mixes and all. but why post this link if u r not able to download it, only if u r send a PM... I dont get that. and if u want to register , u cant , cause u have to send a pm why u want to be a member...
and what about the money? if u post a set on your site, I think u want to let people download it wright??
yes but to a SELECTED (read: limited) audience so you can control the traffic AND the money you put in it.!

oh yeah, you can always pm me if you want to use your own provider-webspace to host some sets but don't know how to ;)

maybe the mods should make a sticky for that, everybody has free webspace i guess (here in .be that's the case anyway)

cheers
be my guest.....that will be very useful (for me at least)
Love is intrumental
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

f3d4r wrote:

cheers
I m thinking about to get some webspace/data where people can download sh!t from. like the pandora's server or something. but dont know exactly what the costs are and all..
Peace Out
phonudja
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by phonudja »

just calm down. Who are you doing a favour when you download a set for free? yourself probably.

there's a lot of issues with free downloading, and it seems especially in Germany people have to get a lot more careful with hosting mixes - there have been numerous reports of people being targetted by the law for copyright violations. Technoforum.de has stopped it's "MyMix" and "Netsets" forums for that reason, ump3 is moving to a members-only system.

They take risks offering what they are offering, they don't spam you, and they are not plastered with banners or anything. take it or leave it, I say. It's not as if these people own you anything, tecknoism!
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

thanks for the opportunity for d/l, ump3

I see I can't register @ the board, I choose to wait for the set to be online @ betalounge.com

laters
ostgut
ump3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ump3 »

oh ...

what have i done ?
sorry for the confused time with this post...
but when you can read, i writ in my first post:
"or via PM" - you know what i mean with PM ? PM is private message.
thats all. for all others: go to school and learn reading ! Its a great way to make your life a little bit easy !!!

trust me, i am a real friend of no-cost and no-promo sharing !
but some of the replys, say me, thats my last post here ...
sorry for all others.
(dl-link always available)
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

hello ump3,

your original post is very clear. I think only one person initially had some problems with it. Even he turned around.

Let me make this clear: WE really appreciate your posts Here!
don't be offended, there's seriously no reason for that.

what I ment to say was, that I choose to listen to the set @ betalounge.com, when it is available. I am very much aware that I could PM you guys for the direct link!

I know about sharing files, and how much it costs, so that's why I respect you guys a lot for doing this. And also that's why I didn't bother you with a personal request through PM.

Let us rest this previous discussion and start anew, we'll focus on what binds us:

terrific music!
Last edited by mark boon on Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ostgut