[BE] 19-11-04 | I LOVE MINIMAL @ Soundstation, Liège

any
djaki
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by djaki »

This kind of things already happened to me ;) Even showing up at a party and not being paid or getting only a small part of the amount!! Then I'd really like to have a contract with a booking agency.

It is true that it is the problem of the organisation. In this case we were 2 and the other guy knows Pierre for quiet a long time. We would have paid him at least something. But it was OK like that, he agreed and actually there had never been a contract.
We feel really sorry for Pierre but you should understand that this kind of things can happen. It was certainly better to apologize and tell him he could stay at home than inviting him without being able to pay him.

Yes between I love Techno (13) and Pay&Groove City (20), there was a big risk having not enough entrances, but finally we made it.
Some people were really happy about it because they don't like to go to such big events or just have not enough money..
There should have been 2 big names but unfortunately there was only 1 remaining, but the best of the Kompakt-team!!

At least you missed the music that was perfect that night and the people who were so friendly!

ps. do not miss the re-broadcasting of the event on warm.fm in a few weeks