A children's story

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
alliwantis
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

A children's story

Post by alliwantis »

Hi everyone at mnml.nl

I have been hanging around this forum for a while (without being a member) and reading a lot of the threads (the producing sub-forum specially)

I'm not a forums guy but this one seems like a big family where everyone is putting their acknowledge, so finally I decided to become a member.

I'm Marc from Barcelona where we have an underground music scene and some great clubs and all the ibiza movement is so close for us so it is no surprise that my life is spinning around Techno and house music.

I am one of those milion bedroom DJ playing mainly tech house but i like also deep house and minimal or techno as well. My references and favourites are Ricardo Villalobos and all the romanian guys like Raresh, Petre Inspirescu, Rhadoo, etc. as well as tINI, Melchior Productions, Delano Smith, Steve O'sullivan, Livio & Roby and many more haha Also I have been producing music a few years (nothing serious, mostly trials) but now I'm taking this more serious and I hope I can share with you some tracks during the next months and have feedback from mnml community and be able to learn more!

Finally If anyone wants to check out any of my sets and hear what I like to play check out my signature.

PS: Anyone from Barcelona? :D
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: A children's story

Post by -ix »

Nice post, welcome Marc!