Loco Dice !

mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

patrick bateman wrote:
mlexicon wrote:what i want to know is ......can this dude stand up on production by his own merit?...or does he need martin buttrich by his side?

id like to know what that studio session looks like....
Does it really matter?

for me it does
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Well, those cadenza boys always feel the need to make 10+ minute long tracks, so you can't really fit more than one on a side of vinyl. I agree it's kind of expensive and pointless, but we all know it well sell like hot cakes cause it's the hot thing.
you really are on one big long comedown arent you :lol:

I swear youve been coming down ever since you started posting on this board....is it all doom & gloom dude, or do you see a light at the end of the tunnel?
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

hahahaha.. and how long is the tunnel? is it a 10 minute tunnel, that maybe you can fit on a vinyl.. :?: since it is the hot thing to do at the moment in mnml land..
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

primevil wrote:

I swear youve been coming down ever since you started posting on this board....is it all doom & gloom dude, or do you see a light at the end of the tunnel?
Go back and check my post history. I'm more sunshine than I am rain.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:hahahaha.. and how long is the tunnel? is it a 10 minute tunnel, that maybe you can fit on a vinyl.. :?: since it is the hot thing to do at the moment in mnml land..
haha i like your thinking! with ideas like that, pehaps you should think about becoming a producer, but just don't get sucked into all the fashionable hype tho, its a crazy world out there I tell ya :D
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:
primevil wrote:

Go back and check my post history. I'm more sunshine than I am rain.
i'm afraid I havnt got that much time on my hands sir
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

hehehe Primevil, matter of fact i AM a producer.. you don't know who i am???? why thats simply crazy.. hehe jokes.. better get on the 25 min tracks then.. the people are hungry for it!
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:hehehe Primevil, matter of fact i AM a producer.. you don't know who i am???? why thats simply crazy.. hehe jokes.. better get on the 25 min tracks then.. the people are hungry for it!
haha yeah i have a few of your tracks mr, its all good :wink: but to be honest i'm only interested in 10min+ high fashion tracks, you know...the tracks that make you just wanna glide down the catwalk sporting ur latest scarf & tight jeans combo

*edit* appologies, i best leave it there, as this is kinda hijacking the dice discussion thread.