Stewart Walker

cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

accdntly wrote:Stewart was the first major I ever opened for and allthough I couldnt stop messing up he was very supportive and even danced!
that night, I think I played one of my best sets ever... (right after you and before him); and yeah, I agree, stewart's very cool...
Little_G
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Little_G »

stewart makes nice vibes...i like it most on minus...with theorem

very nasty and very touchy....we play it always....

respekta
z99
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ssw

Post by z99 »

You have to understand sometimes he plays at peak time slots and after a whole night of chilled out minimal, the faster and harder minimal pace really makes people scream. His minimal live pa was still the best I've seen so far.
same here! -- there were Stewart Walker and Octave One live that night, and both rocked the crowd although it was really mixed (not usual rave public). i can appreciate Octave's performance but with no doubt Stewart's material is much closer to me myself -- tightly shaped minimal techno
stewart makes nice vibes...i like it most on minus...with theorem
hell, yeah!
their collab records are both artists finest hour:)
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: ..

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Little_G wrote:stewart makes nice vibes...i like it most on minus...with theorem

respekta
that is a very good one.
Lex_Osk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lex_Osk »

stewart walker ROCKS!!! i managed to gather more than 15 of his sets and quite a lot of his production,the only thing i have to say is:

THANK YOU STEWART!
GonJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by GonJ »

He's actually from Atlanta (where I reside). He got out and went to Berlin. No big surprise there. But if he'd stayed maybe they're be more of a scene. There's hardly anything.

'Discord' with Geoff White is also my favorite by him. They're two of my favorite producers. Put them together on the same full-length and well...
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

GonJ wrote:He's actually from Atlanta (where I reside). He got out and went to Berlin. No big surprise there. But if he'd stayed maybe they're be more of a scene. There's hardly anything.

'Discord' with Geoff White is also my favorite by him. They're two of my favorite producers. Put them together on the same full-length and well...
Probably not, because he bounced around to Madison, Boston, and other places as well. The only reason he left is because it wasn't worth the struggle for him and he had the opportunity. It's pretty cool that someone so bad ass ended up coming out of Atlanta of all places though.
GonJ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by GonJ »

A friend of mine opened for him back in the day. He has also left for greener pastures - New York City. If it wasn't for this friend I wouldn't have gotten to hang out with Swayzak at a private afterparty at someone's house.